Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2014, 10:52 AM
danii25's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 34
Default

I got the same e-mail. I replied saying I was interested but haven't heard back yet from anyone.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2014, 11:00 AM
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danii25 View Post
I got the same e-mail. I replied saying I was interested but haven't heard back yet from anyone.
Stephanie said that they were going to start doing interviews next week, so I don't know what is going on there. It seems like from previous posts, that they need to hire editors sooner rather then later.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2014, 11:06 AM
ndswam's Avatar
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glens Falls, New York
Posts: 668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezmoneytoday View Post
Stephanie said that they were going to start doing interviews next week, so I don't know what is going on there. It seems like from previous posts, that they need to hire editors sooner rather then later.
I got the email as well. Wonder how many editors they are looking for? I was guessing just one, but they might need a few.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2014, 11:45 AM
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndswam View Post
I got the email as well. Wonder how many editors they are looking for? I was guessing just one, but they might need a few.
Who knows what is going to happen. Stephanie said that they will contact people by the end of next week, if the decide to do the interview process. Seems to me like they really do need editors now.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2014, 05:16 AM
writing_gal's Avatar
WAHM Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17
Default

I got the same email. I responded and did not hear back for a couple days so I asked and Stephanie said they are looking through the applications and choosing who to interview---that was also a couple days ago.

The lack of communication is frustrating as well.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2014, 06:00 AM
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 542
Default

Did they send that email out to everyone??
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2014, 10:46 AM
danii25's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 34
Default

They probably did.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2014, 01:44 PM
tenderone's Avatar
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: U.S.
Posts: 584
Default HR email address?

Would someone be kind to PM me with their HR email address? I would love to apply as an editor. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2014, 05:24 PM
ndswam's Avatar
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glens Falls, New York
Posts: 668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by writing_gal View Post
I got the same email. I responded and did not hear back for a couple days so I asked and Stephanie said they are looking through the applications and choosing who to interview---that was also a couple days ago.

The lack of communication is frustrating as well.
I agree, but here's a dumb question - what applications is Stephanie referring to? I didn't fill out an application to either start doing galleries or for the editor position.

Well good luck to everyone, I agree they probably sent it out to everyone or at least those who have been doing quality galleries. If they want this to take off they need a lot of editors so these galleries can be reviewed quickly.
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2014, 07:50 AM
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenderone View Post
Would someone be kind to PM me with their HR email address? I would love to apply as an editor. Thank you!
I think that you have to be invited, so you have to wait for their email. However as mentioned before, there is no application, so I have no idea what they are reviewing or if they are going to even hire new editors
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off