Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-15-2014, 09:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Come write for us and earn money at home

Summer is right around the corner and we all know what that means! Upcoming vacations and special outings for the kids galore, but they all come at a cost. How about earning some extra cash for your summer adventures from the comfort of your own home? Paid Forum Posting offers you the opportunity to work around your schedule and earn some extra cash from home! You choose the jobs and you choose the schedule that best fits your needs.

So by now you are probably wondering if this is some kind of scam or how you go about getting started...right? Well, Paid Forum Posting is a 100% legitimate opportunity that never costs you a cent. All we want you to do is write 25 word, grammatically correct posts on our clients' forums. You write the posts and we pay you cash...it's as simple as that! There is no minimum payout required and all payments are made promptly via PayPal during regular business hours, 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, EST.

Ready to get started? Just go to Paid Forum Posting and complete seven test posts so that our moderation team can review them. We ask all potential writers to write a few test posts so that we can ensure the quality of your work. Our clients expect originally written, grammatically correct posts for their forums. Once your posts have been reviewed, you will receive a message through the website guiding you through the next steps.

We have forums on a variety of topics, so you will never have a problem finding a job that sounds interesting to you. You get to choose the jobs that you are interested in and after a training period of 31 days you can take on as many or as few jobs as you would like. For the first 31 days there is a job cap of seven jobs at one time for our trainees. This is simply to ensure that you have plenty of time to learn how to navigate the site and the rules of Paid Forum Posting.

Writers at Paid Forum Posting do not have to live in the United States, in fact, we have writers from all over the world, but we do require an excellent grasp of the English language. Paid Forum Posting has the highest pay rate of all of the paid to post companies. Whether or not you are looking to make a little extra money on the side or need to bring in a full-time income we have plenty of work available for you to help you meet your financial goals.

What are you waiting on? Go to Paid Forum Posting and make your test posts so that you can be on your way to making money from the comfort of your own home! Paid Forum Posting consists of a tight knit group of writers who are always willing to help you learn the ropes. Come get started and introduce yourself to our community today!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2014, 09:48 AM
Awesome WAHM

It does not say how much they will pay for each posts. Also you are restricted to 7 posts a day for 31 days which is a rather long time to wait to make a good income.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezmoneytoday View Post
It does not say how much they will pay for each posts. Also you are restricted to 7 posts a day for 31 days which is a rather long time to wait to make a good income.
That's not how it works at all. The seven test posts are to make sure your writing skills are up to our standards. After you are approved you may have 7 jobs at one time for the first 31 days. If you complete one of your seven you can take another so you can continuously have seven jobs during the first 31 days. Pay rate is 20 cents per forum post.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:32 AM
Awesome WAHM

I have completed my 7 posts so we will see what happens now
Old 05-15-2014, 03:57 PM
WAHM Regular

I see no information about what topics are covered on your boards, other than the pretty vague "We have forums on a variety of topics, so you will never have a problem finding a job that sounds interesting to you."

Would you mind giving a few specific examples?

thanks!
Old 05-15-2014, 04:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jponorato View Post
I see no information about what topics are covered on your boards, other than the pretty vague "We have forums on a variety of topics, so you will never have a problem finding a job that sounds interesting to you."

Would you mind giving a few specific examples?

thanks!
Hi! We can't give out forum names to protect our clients' privacy of course but I can certainly give you some examples. We have jobs available on cooking, parenting, forex trading, music, student (college), cell phones, weightloss, wedding, video games, pets, technology, web hosting, military, construction, senior communities, real estate, and gaming.

These are just examples from the first page of available work and there are five of them (at least). The above post wasn't really meant to be intentionally vague, but new work is available everyday and you never know what the forum topic might be.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:03 AM
Awesome WAHM

How long does each post need to be? I'm guessing there is a minimum word count.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:05 AM
Awesome WAHM

Okay, so I just read a bit more of the original post. And it looks like each post needs to be 25 words long if I read correctly. It's late where I am and my eyes are a little tired,
Old 05-16-2014, 07:05 AM
Awesome WAHM

Exclamation

Yes it is 25 words and they pay 20 cents per post, so that can add up quickly. Looks like this would be a good job. Just need to get approved. I have put in my 7 posts,for review so we will see what happens.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:54 AM
Awesome WAHM

They reviewed my 7 posts and did not pick me. There were really no guidelines as far as what they wanted just that it had to be 25 words or more and that is it. So I did just that but they did not pick me. I have been writing for months which seems really odd. I would really be skeptical of this site. There is no information as to when pay date is or any other information on the company. It is a very basic website. I would pass on the opportunity if I were you just does not look right.