Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:54 AM
Registered WAHM

I was accepted, but haven't started working yet. There does seem to be enough topics to choose from, I just have to read the rules again on how to get started. The pay details are listed in the first post & I know someone who has written for them. I'm not skeptical about them at all.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezmoneytoday View Post
They reviewed my 7 posts and did not pick me. There were really no guidelines as far as what they wanted just that it had to be 25 words or more and that is it. So I did just that but they did not pick me. I have been writing for months which seems really odd. I would really be skeptical of this site. There is no information as to when pay date is or any other information on the company. It is a very basic website. I would pass on the opportunity if I were you just does not look right.
Did they pay you for the seven sample posts?
Old 05-16-2014, 12:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Still waiting for review here. The 7 sample posts are made in an internal forum filled with random topics. So doubt they're paying for them, but then they're not really being used for anything other than review purposes anyhow.

Don't see anything that immediately raises any flags about it. Will post back after my review with more information
Old 05-16-2014, 01:09 PM
WAHM Fanatic

They've been around for a while; they're legit. Paid forum posting sites were how I first got into writing online, way back in 2005-06. If you have a good grasp of grammar and sentence structure and can contribute to a discussion, it's easy work.
Old 05-18-2014, 11:25 PM
Awesome WAHM

How long do they take to review your posts? I wrote a few posts yesterday, but I have not heard anything. Do they send you an email that says accepted or rejected? I don't know if the staff works on weekends. So I probably would not hear until Monday anyway.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:39 AM
WAHM Regular

Yeah... judging from the amount of posts it looks like they got swamped by their post here. Somewhere I recall reading that they process posts Monday through Friday. Hoping to hear something back today.

**EDIT** Just heard back from them and starting the vetting process. So any of you waiting, just hang in there

Last edited by WNYwahd; 05-19-2014 at 07:36 AM.
Old 05-20-2014, 07:29 AM
Awesome WAHM

They don't pay you for your first 7 posts. That is the evaluation
Old 05-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Super WAHM

Is it OK to go a little over 25 words, or do the posts have to be exactly 25 words in length? I just went to the Proving Grounds and saw posts that were longer. My first post there was a little longer, too, so I hope that doesn't count against me.
Old 05-20-2014, 05:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Yes, your posts can go over 25 words, you are not paid for the test posts as they are strictly to evaluate your writing. There is no "pay date" you request payment when you get ready. After you complete your seven posts you MUST post in the hit your seventh thread to be evaluated.

There were a few more applicants than usual this weekend but everyone who posted in the hit your 7th thread should be reviewed in the next day or so. Make sure you log back into the site to check your progress. I believe you receive a message after the posts are reviewed whether you are accepted or not.

EZMoney, I am sorry that you were not accepted. Applicants that are not accepted usually have grammatical errors in their test posts or failed to follow the directions properly.
Old 05-20-2014, 08:44 PM
Awesome WAHM

I'm feeling slow. I posted 8 times, but didn't know you have to post in the 7th post forum to be evaluated. I'm assuming that means I'm not apt to get counted? Ugh...