Who Else is Fed Up With Scripted?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Has anyone had problems with scripted not paying out when they are supposed to? All the work I did through yesterday was supposed to be paid today, now it says it will be paid 4/30. Is this a common problem with scripted?
  • Another Scripted question:

Can you unclaim an article once you've taken it? I saw some really great long blog posts pop up at an awesome price the other day, and since I'm new to that site, I got a little overzealous, especially given the super short timeline. Long story short: I took more than I can comfortably handle.

Do I have an all-nighter ahead of me, or can I return one or two back to the queue?

Thanks in advance!
  • You can just not do them, and they'll go back to the queue. You might get an email that says, "are you doing these, check yes or no." (Paraphrased, LOL) If you check no, it will return to the queue at that time.
  • Sounds like a horror show. Thanks to all of you for writing about this place so I can steer clear of it!

And I thought iwriter was lousy. They seem to be off-line by the way. Couldn't happen to a better site.
  • Thanks, beanandpumpkin! Before I saw your response, I had emailed the editor and she un-assigned them and plopped them back in the queue. She was awesome about it and everything's cool. Phew! All-nighter averted!