Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-31-2014, 12:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Blogging Opportunity

I have been having trouble keeping up with my four blogs lately. I can't afford to pay a writer, but I wouldn't mind allowing the right writer to collect ad revenue on their posts. This is how is works:

You sign up for Google AdSense, and create a few different ads. I'll put them on your posts, and on any posts you create. Then, you'll collect 100% of the ad revenue, in exchange for posting something new every week. Plus, the posts will have your name on them, so they can be linked to freely, or used for any personal reasons - building a portfolio, etc.

I have many websites that aren't currently managed, nor do they have fresh content. I consistently get PR people willing to send me new products, but I can't keep up with it all. The right person for this job will receive products from me, from time to time. If a product comes to you, it's your job to review it and post that review on the website.

So, if anyone is looking for a blogging opportunity, this one doesn't pay well, but you can earn some ad revenue and I already have beauty products I can mail out because I have limited time to write the reviews myself.

I have a mommy blog, a health & beauty blog, a freelance writing blog, an erotica blog, and a few parked blogs that I've yet to come up with a niche for. Please PM me if you're interested.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2014, 04:02 AM
Author & Entrepreneur

If you get a decent amount of traffic I would be happy to do free guest posts once a month for your freelance blog in exchange for a link back to my site. PM me if interested
Old 02-04-2014, 09:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks Jamie! I went ahead and sent you a private message.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:03 AM
WAHM Regular

I should have included stats. Here they are:

My website health & beauty website is doing quite well with 1,855 pageviews today, and it's only 11:55 a.m. EST. In total, this site has had nearly 100,000 views. I also have active comments, etc. Lots of free product offers and PR swag come to this site.

My freelance writing website also does well, but I haven't posted new content in forever. Today, it has 80 pageviews. Its all time pageviews are just under 30,000. With regular content this site could do quite well, but there's no real chance to receive a lot of free product/PR swag.

My mommy blog suffers a lot. Today's views are at 10 and the all time is quite low at just over 6,000 views. I still receive products for this site because I get tons of stuff from BzzAgent, Influencer, etc. I have products I can send out for this one, including some stuff from Cottonelle and some food products.

My other site isn't set up for blogging, but rather "parked" with information about erotica series and such. I'd like this "adult" site to be a blog with a focus on erotica reviews, "positions," sexual health, anything really trending in regards to sex. This site has excellent traffic, although I don't understand why because it's rarely updated. Perhaps it has to do with the URL and that it's an adult site. On average it continues to attract about 300 people a month. With regular content, I believe this site could go rather quickly for the right person, but you'd have to be comfortable with with content.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Registered WAHM

I have been blogging for years and currently have a beauty blog as well as a very new youtube channel. I would be interested in speaking and finding out more. I love to blog I have also had a mommy blog in past years.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Registered WAHM

I have only just been directed to this site, so please excuse me if I do anything wrong!

I would be interested in this opportunity but would require more details of the requirements before I commit. I am a freelance writer from England and have kept a 'Mummy' blog in the past, so that and the freelancing blog seem to the best fit for me. I would be interested in the erotica blog too, but would need to check the current content before I make a judgement.

Looking to increase my portfolio of writing so I think you will find me a keen participant! Unsure how you contact me as I have only joined with the free version...as I say, it might take me a while before I get a handle on things!
Old 02-10-2014, 10:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Beauty 101 View Post
I have been blogging for years and currently have a beauty blog as well as a very new youtube channel. I would be interested in speaking and finding out more. I love to blog I have also had a mommy blog in past years.
Anyone interested in guest posting, please contact me at [email protected].