Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-03-2014, 12:11 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Another Bubblews Update

Like I said, I cashed out in July 2013 and now my account is deleted. I still haven't been paid. I keep contacting them. They just say they are looking into it. I'm never going to see the money they owe me. I wish I never signed up for that site.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Grand WAHM

Sorry to hear you are both having issues. I remember when Bubblews was a hot topic and being widely promoted.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:08 AM
Awesome WAHM

Well, I've had the same issues. My account is still active, but I haven't been paid my last redemption. It has been more than 3 months now. I've sent in about 10 e-mails thus far and have gotten the stock reply, but no payment!
Old 01-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Registered WAHM

I signed up for an account there in November, I think, but I never invested any real time into that site. Their business model just seemed unsustainable, and even back then the company was having problems. Hopefully everything gets straightened out and you're able to get paid for your work.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:24 PM
WAHM Addict

I haven't had a reply since before Christmas when I was told that with the higher redemption limit they expected to be able to handle the backlog faster. Doesn't seem to be happening
Old 01-08-2014, 10:31 AM
WAHM Regular

I complained to IC3, BBB, and other places. None seemed to help. I wasn't sure what else to do
Old 01-08-2014, 03:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Name and shame-- not just here but other places. Be certain to say nothing slanderous (don't say: they ARE a scam, but rather: this is my experience). Not only will it warn other writers, but you'd be surprised at the number of potential clients who will decide they don't want to work with someone who behaves in this way. Sooner or later, the company may decide that the negative publicity is outweighing the savings of not paying you.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:08 AM
WAHM Regular

I wrote about it on my Tumblr. I wasn't sure if what I wrote is okay.

I emailed them again. I found this: "You can file your unpaid redemptions to: [email protected] quoting "Backpending redemption help + <username>" in the subject line. Before February 2014 your case will be processed." It's on Facts about Bubblews: a Conclusion of My Short Bubble Life.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:35 AM
Awesome WAHM

My pending redemption remains unpaid still. Curious to know if others are receiving the enhanced payment threshold amounts lately? Is the nonredemption still an issue there?
Old 01-29-2014, 06:20 AM
WAHM Regular

Cool

I'm using it to build backlinks to my other sites so I'm not really worried about getting paid. That would be a great bonus, though. There's more than one way to skin a cat...