Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:27 AM
Super WAHM

Very strange. I was quoted $5 for 200-250-word descriptions. I don't write for any less than 2 cents per word....wonder why they would tell different things to different people...unless it was an easier project.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2013, 11:49 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purse-onality View Post
Very strange. I was quoted $5 for 200-250-word descriptions. I don't write for any less than 2 cents per word....wonder why they would tell different things to different people...unless it was an easier project.
Not sure, it was for general household items.

160-200 words only for descriptions and must do a minimum of 10 per day.

Payment: $2 per article. Payment will be done ONLY through PayPal and once in a month. However, in the beginning, till we get a better understanding, we will make payment every week for at least first two weeks.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Super WAHM

Just bumping this up because I applied, was accepted and did their sample, but they have not paid me and I can't get them to answer emails. I think someone else had this problem too, with not being able to get in touch with them. There was someone on their FB and G+ pages complaining about not getting replies to questions too.

Has anyone ever heard back from them? Seems this Ryan guy is the one to contact, but if he's not answering, there is no one else.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

They are on my list of places to apply, but I don't need a site that won't pay up!
Old 10-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Super WAHM

I applied to them as well...but I decided not to bother. I asked a number of specific questions that I use to filter out "potential" bad clients. I asked about their "official" website and he gave some excuse and sent me links to places he advertised for writers. What was that suppose to prove? Anyways, I told them I'm not interested. One of the most important things you can do when searching for new writing clients is send your resume with links to your writing samples. From your samples they should be able to tell if they can use you as a writer. After that there should be NO request for a free sample of your writing. They can offer to pay you for your work. I also set down the rules. I don't accept additional work if I haven't been paid for previous work...period...no exceptions. I had a client who paid me 16cents per word, I set the same rules for him. I'm not putting up with scammers. If they don't pass my filtering test, they receive no writing from me, not even an extra sentence!
Old 01-15-2014, 12:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Default ezdia

There is another company with a similar set-up
Guardian Liberty Voice
I wonder if anyone has had any contacts or opinions about it. They promote widely on various avenues. It seems a scam to me.
Thanks