Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Fiverr, any luck?

Anyone have any luck with fiverr? I posted a few gigs just to see if I get any hits. It is hard to think of what I can do in a very short amount of time.

What works for you? What do you suggest?

-Janine
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Banned

I took mine down after getting other work, but I did get a few orders within 1-2 days after posting them.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:04 AM
WAHM Regular

I just signed up recently and got my first gig within a couple of days. I haven't gotten another one yet, but I still consider it an OK backup. My gigs are all subjects I love to write about and will do for $5 regardless of how long the article is.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Registered WAHM

Fiverr is an amazing platform for getting REAL bill paying income for those struggling to pay some bills, however, most of the folks get it all wrong.

What you need to do is figure out what you can do that can earn you those five bucks in like...2 minutes or less.

I found someone that was willing to put in a lot of sweat equity in the beginning and he was able to turn fiverr into a full on powerhouse income (100 gigs a day...do the math).

It took him all of 6 months to do, however, the question was...was it worth it?

Of course it was. The problem with most folks is that they're not willing to put in the work upfront to get what needs to be done, done.

I was able to replicate his success, partially, and even I made at least $100 bucks a day in about 22 days (average of $100 a day).

So what was I able to do that was different?

I looked for the unobvious things.

For example, did you know that you could still find out what sells well on fiverr by doing searches like this on Google:

site:fiverr.com "5000...999" "reviews"

Do you know what that type of search pulls up?

It shows you the types of gigs that get the most orders, and reviews.

If you do that search you'll find people that have made six figures in one year from fiverr.

From $5 dollar gigs?

Fiverr is the best way to get started for so many reasons.

Ok, finally, the easiest way to get momentum going on fiverr is to post BOGO deals (Buy One Get One Free), but require buyers to give you positive feedback before you deliver their freebie...make it a mandatory stipulation.

Hope that was helpful and look forward to hearing more about what you think of fiverr.

Regards

Los
Old 05-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusedlife View Post
Fiverr is an amazing platform for getting REAL bill paying income for those struggling to pay some bills, however, most of the folks get it all wrong.

What you need to do is figure out what you can do that can earn you those five bucks in like...2 minutes or less.

I found someone that was willing to put in a lot of sweat equity in the beginning and he was able to turn fiverr into a full on powerhouse income (100 gigs a day...do the math).

It took him all of 6 months to do, however, the question was...was it worth it?

Of course it was. The problem with most folks is that they're not willing to put in the work upfront to get what needs to be done, done.

I was able to replicate his success, partially, and even I made at least $100 bucks a day in about 22 days (average of $100 a day).

So what was I able to do that was different?

I looked for the unobvious things.

For example, did you know that you could still find out what sells well on fiverr by doing searches like this on Google:

site:fiverr.com "5000...999" "reviews"

Do you know what that type of search pulls up?

It shows you the types of gigs that get the most orders, and reviews.

If you do that search you'll find people that have made six figures in one year from fiverr.

From $5 dollar gigs?

Fiverr is the best way to get started for so many reasons.

Ok, finally, the easiest way to get momentum going on fiverr is to post BOGO deals (Buy One Get One Free), but require buyers to give you positive feedback before you deliver their freebie...make it a mandatory stipulation.

Hope that was helpful and look forward to hearing more about what you think of fiverr.

Regards

Los
I googled this and got search results about how fiverr gigs can get people thousands of twitter followers.

I noticed this is your first post - Welcome!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:06 AM
Awesome WAHM

I have been a member of Fiverr since January and I have made over $800 with them. I have about 5 or 6 gigs posted but two of them do really well. You just have to think outside of the box while finding something that will not take a lot of time to do. The two gigs that make me the most money only take me about 2 minutes tops to complete.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:21 AM
WAHM Regular

Default wow!!

Wow funmom!! That would let me go parttime at my current job if I could do that well there!

I have a lot of "gigs" posted now, so it's just a waiting game now I suppose....
Old 05-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks so much for this information. I see some things here that I can duplicate. I didn't even think about some of these gigs. Thanks!
Old 05-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Awesome WAHM

The other thing to keep in mind with Fiverr is to push other sales with your writing. I know a few people here and on other forums that will post a gig and when they complete the gig they will give a little extra. For example, they will write a quick 400 word article and with the article they will include a set of PLR articles for free in the form of an Ebook. The book has their website, some background info on what they offer, and the client can then purchase more items from them. The other way to go about it is to do a $5 gig then add on to it. For example, you have a gig for a certain number of words and then you add rush delivery for an additional gig, additional words as an add on, images, html coding, submission to sites, guest blogs, etc. Everything you can think of that will promote the article..the full package..with every part of the full package listed as another gig. It's a bit difficult to do at first and takes time, but eventually as you move up the ranks you can take what was once a $4 payout and turn it into a $200 payout. It is possible.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Super WAHM

Wouldn't it be against Fiverr's terms of service to send something with your website on it?