Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Super WAHM

Default ContentWriters.com is looking for Outstanding writers!

Currently Content Writers is looking for freelance content writers that are comfortable writing SEO based web content, excellent Internet research skills, and have proper English grammar. This is a work from home opportunity that is open to anyone who has the mentioned skills above.

Common Topics

• Travel & Lifestyle
  • Law & Legal
  • Food & Restaurant
  • Medical & Professional Services
  • Fashion, Music & Entertainment
  • Internet & Media
  • Government, Politics & Non-Profits
  • Sports, Gaming & Fitness
  • Art & Architecture
  • Environmental Services
  • Building & Hardware
  • Education & Daycare
  • Pet Businesses
  • Finance, Real Estate & Business

Why Write For Contentwriters.com?

Flexible Schedule: Authors will have full control of their time and schedule. We never ask our writers for a minimum or maximum writing commitment.

We Produce Quality Content: When writing for ContentWriters.com, our authors can rest assured that they are working for a company that is trusted and produces top quality content.

Weekly Pay:
Authors are paid for their articles immediately after client approval. Payment is fast, quick and we over payout via PayPal. We are also proud to be the highest paid revenue share site in the industry!

Rates start off at 3 cents per word and go up if more research is needed.

Fast & Reliable Support: We want our authors to know that they are very important to us. We have editors and staff available to answer your questions via phone and email during normal business hours on weekdays.

How To Apply

Sign up at Content Writers and please attach your resume. Once our team has been able to review your resume, we will email you with further details.

WANTED TO ADD:

I wanted to add a few things that some other members have brought up. This is not a Rev-Share website, you will be paid per word starting at 3 cent per word.

Also, the website is not 100% accurate since we are changing a few things around. Everything in this post is accurate and will be added to the website ASAP.

We are a new business so please give us time to review your resume and get back to you. This could take up to about 90 days. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or come to our Facebook group. I will be able to address them much quicker in the FB group since I am notified when a post comes in there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/175462072609011/

Thank you and please be patient! This will be a great writing opportunity for the qualified writers!

Last edited by Deeringm; 05-05-2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Removed fully capitalized word in subject line
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2013, 07:55 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Thanks for posting the opportunity! Is this rev-share only, or base pay after client approval + rev share?
Old 04-22-2013, 08:09 AM
Super WAHM

What is the pay? You've taken the time to write out all of the relevant details except the most important one.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:11 AM
Awesome WAHM

AG, I was just ready to ask the same thing.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:20 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG1976 View Post
Thanks for posting the opportunity! Is this rev-share only, or base pay after client approval + rev share?
Actually the writers payout is 60% of the order price. Rates start off at .03 cents per word and go up if more research is needed.

Last edited by Deeringm; 04-22-2013 at 09:15 AM.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:31 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeringm View Post
Weekly Pay:[/B] Authors are paid for their articles immediately after client approval. Payment is fast, quick and we over payout via PayPal. We are also proud to be the highest paid revenue share site in the industry!
The website says payment is once a month. And this statement seems to contradict itself by saying payment is immediately after client approval and that it's once a week.

Which is it? Monthly, weekly, or upon approval? It makes a big difference for some writers who are trying to spread their income throughout the month.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:38 AM
WAHM Regular

I think this must be a new company, just starting up. Some parts of their site don't seem to be up yet. I sent my resume and got an email back saying they would be contacting writers w/in 60-90 days.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Awesome WAHM

Am I missing something on the site? I went to the site and all I see is revenue share mentioned. I don't see anything about actual pay per article. Even in the limited FAQ sections for writers the pay isn't really discussed beyond monthly Paypal payments and writers being able to choose from various assignments.

The site mentions "fast easy payout options," but monthly payments seem to contradict that.

I'm just a bit confused on what this is exactly? Is it like Constant Content where the assignments are there but it may or may not be purchased? Does anyone have clarification on this?

"Actually the writers payout is 60% of the order price. Rates start off at .03 cents per word and go up if more research is needed." Where does it state this on the site? I'm not trying to be offensive or rude, but when writers sign up they want a FAQ or something on the site they can refer to that clearly states the pay, if it is rev share, how it works, etc and nothing seems to back this statement up or show any payment scale at all.

Last edited by jwinter; 04-23-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:05 PM
WAHM Regular

I had the same response that Ms. Frizz did, 60-90 waiting period to hear back
Old 04-24-2013, 05:03 AM
Awesome WAHM

hmmm....OP on the 22nd but we wont hear back for 60-90 days??? I am confused.

Closed Thread

Tags
content writers, freelance writer, seo, web content