Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Do you want to earn money with your blog?

5/20/13 Edit: At the moment I'm specifically looking for mom and dad bloggers, survivalist bloggers or DIY bloggers preferably with PR2 sites or higher.

One of my clients has asked me to locate bloggers willing to write a sponsored post about home security. If you're interested, please PM the following info:

Your name and email address

A link to your blog

Your blog's Twitter I.D. (if applicable)

Your blog's Facebook page (if applicable)

How much money you'd like to receive for writing and publishing an 800-word home security-related post with backlinks on your blog

If selected, please note that payments are made in advance via PayPal, so be sure to establish an account there if you don't already have one.

Thanks!

Last edited by MoneyMakinMama; 05-20-2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Updating Info 5/20
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Update

Hi, again, ladies!

First, thank you to all who've expressed an interest in publishing sponsored posts on your blogs. I'm hoping that a decision will be made next week on which bloggers will be selected for this particular project.

I've had a couple of questions about the frequency of posts and I'll say that, for this client anyway, this may vary. Some months may only rely on a couple of posts per month and at other times, the client may want one per week (usually this will relate to a new product or service being offered). With that said, I wouldn't count on this for steady income, but would view it as a little extra cash here and there.

Also, there have been questions about having more than one blog, which is great...just be sure to send me links to all of your blogs, as well as the information requested above for each one.

If any of you are still interested and have not yet submitted your blog's information and your rate(s), please note that it's not too late. Please get your info to me asap, though, as I want to have a list of qualified bloggers submitted to the client by this coming Friday.

Questions? PM me, tweet me or email me at info at LamasaPublishing dot com.

Thanks and have a great evening!
Old 05-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Awesome WAHM

Please see the edits to the original message in this thread and PM me if you're interested in writing a sponsored blog post.

Thanks!