Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default My Latest Constant-Content Share

Happy New Year, everyone!

Just wanted to share a little encouragement with all of you who write for C.C. I haven't submitted anything new with them in a while. Besides an occasional out of the blue sale, I really don't even think about them much as I'm busy doing other things.

Anyway, I recently received a message from one of their customers asking me to write an article on a certain rather sticky financial topic. Some of you may recall that my one and only article written for Demand Studios required a rewrite, which I didn't feel was worth it for me to do, so I listed it on C-C instead where it sold in no time flat. Well, that article (from like 2 or 3 yeas ago) contained a keyword relating to the topic that this new client was looking for, which is how he found me.

Long story short, I agreed to write his 2500 word article at a quote of .11 cents per word. He supplied nearly all of the research, the final product sailed through editing and he purchased the article this morning. He says he'll also be needing similar articles in he future. This was my first private request with C-C and I have to say that the process was quite easy (especially since it just fell into my lap, lol).

I know C-C can seem like a pain due to their strict editing, but if you get in their system stay there! Besides this unexpected request, I do still get sales there and I don't think I've written for them in a year or more. Imagine what kind of stream they can be for someone who actually puts forth an effort.

Anyway, just wanted to Share my good news and encourage others not to count C-C out.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2013, 12:26 PM
WAHM Regular

That's great! Congrats! I'm going to have to look into that.. I have a ton of articles sitting around Microsoft word that I haven't done anything with. Hope this project brings you tons of prosperity!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:36 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thank you, LelandsMommy, and the same to you!

Yes, do look into Constant-Content-- sounds like it could be a win for you, too.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:40 PM
Super WAHM

I haven't put anything on there in at least three years, and I recently got a payment from them. Apparently I sold three or four of those super old articles during the holidays. It was a nice little surprise
Old 01-18-2013, 12:21 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonjenn View Post
I haven't put anything on there in at least three years, and I recently got a payment from them. Apparently I sold three or four of those super old articles during the holidays. It was a nice little surprise
Love when that happens. And during the holidays? That's what I call perfect timing, lol.

Tags
c-c, constant content