Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Super WAHM

Default What's going on with Daily Glow?

I logged in last evening in the hopes that a few of my 15 articles were approved... I discovered there aren't any keywords up for grabs. Anyone happen to have some insider info? Speculations?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 02:27 PM
WAHM Addict

I just saw that. I really, really hope they aren't shutting the program down again. I'm counting on this gig right now as one of my main eggs.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Super WAHM

Have your articles been getting approved quickly? I have been trying to do more to fill in the gaps left by other eggs, but it doesn't help when you the articles just sit there for weeks.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:13 PM
WAHM Addict

I had a few last month that were approved in less than a week. My jaw hit the floor when that happened. But, I also have quite a few from December that are still in review. They're actually faster than they used to be. It's running at about six to seven weeks right now in general.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:00 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm relying on them too and they are one of my main writing eggs at the moment....this sudden title drought has me scrambling for other work. It would have been nice if someone could at least let us know what's going on.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:51 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldgreen21 View Post
I'm relying on them too and they are one of my main writing eggs at the moment....this sudden title drought has me scrambling for other work. It would have been nice if someone could at least let us know what's going on.
Agreed. It's been like this for days and still no communication from them.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Registered WAHM

Since we have now been told that there will not be Evergreen keywords for maybe a month- do any of you writing for Daily Glow write for other Skyword programs, as well? I was thinking of maybe trying to apply to the Daily Glow news program and the Gather news program if anyone is working with those and likes doing so.
Old 03-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Daily Glow

I too have been following this thread and finally decided to shed some light. I have written for Daily Glow under Skyword for almost a year. I noticed in January they stopped editing and everything came to a screeching halt. I too waited and waited and messaged them until I got answers. My articles were sitting there since Jan9th! and nothing! I know it's not because I am a bad writer because I hardly ever had issues with my work (only a few little tweaks here and there.) They have overhauled the entire site, made us jump through hoops, saying we need to fill out our profiles and we need to... blah blah blah. Bottom line there are no longer any evergreen topics and haven't been for a while. They told me this morning I was no longer able to write for the Daily Glow program and they sent about $250 worth of articles back to me that I bet they didn't even read. Heads up! I hope this doesn't happen to you.. be very careful and watch your back.. try iwriter you can win loyal clients here and hopefully keep paying some bills if this happens to you too.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexandzblastsmom View Post
I too have been following this thread and finally decided to shed some light. I have written for Daily Glow under Skyword for almost a year. I noticed in January they stopped editing and everything came to a screeching halt. I too waited and waited and messaged them until I got answers. My articles were sitting there since Jan9th! and nothing! I know it's not because I am a bad writer because I hardly ever had issues with my work (only a few little tweaks here and there.) They have overhauled the entire site, made us jump through hoops, saying we need to fill out our profiles and we need to... blah blah blah. Bottom line there are no longer any evergreen topics and haven't been for a while. They told me this morning I was no longer able to write for the Daily Glow program and they sent about $250 worth of articles back to me that I bet they didn't even read. Heads up! I hope this doesn't happen to you.. be very careful and watch your back.. try iwriter you can win loyal clients here and hopefully keep paying some bills if this happens to you too.
Oh.... no....