Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-22-2012, 08:12 AM
WAHM Regular

Default So you write PLR?

I've been investigating TIffany Dow and was wondering if anyone here writes and sells PLR. If so, what are your thoughts/results? Does anyone think you could make a decent living off of it? Do you consider it more of a filler when clients are slow going?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Awesome WAHM

I bought Tiffany's book and built my site based on her teachings. So far, I've sold a couple of packs, but my meager sales are more due to my lack of available content than anything else. I think PLR can be quite profitable, but it takes time to stock enough inventory to create success. Before I'll even think about launching a WSO (as Tiffany recommends), I'd like to have at least 50 article packs ready to go. Right now, I have three so that tells you how far I am from that goal, lol. Meanwhile, it's a "back burner" project that I believe can create a nice passive income in the future.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:26 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks. I was wondering if it was something I should try to put a lot of work into or not. Sounds like I could do some here and there and be able to capitalize on come summer. If anyone has any other advice feel free to chime in.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:37 AM
TheWorkAtHomeWife.com

I also bought and implemented Tiffany Dow's course. I let my store go last year but recently started setting it back up. For me, it's like an info product. It's just a little secondary income source that runs in the background.