Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Awesome WAHM

I can't even get to the webpage at all today, so have they gone out-of-business?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2016, 10:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success19 View Post
I can't even get to the webpage at all today, so have they gone out-of-business?
The site goes offline quite often. I suspect they haven't invested enough in server space.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:59 PM
Super WAHM

And they still haven't gotten back to me. Wonder if it's worth my while to call them. At this point they can't treat me any lousier than TB has.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:05 AM
Awesome WAHM

Definitely not worth it, unless you don't have any other backup. You'd be much better off investing your valuable time elsewhere.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:21 AM
Super WAHM

Well, seeing that I just got bumped down to an L3 at Textbroker and there's not a whole lot going on at the other egg I frequent (or used to), I might have to turn to I-Writer once in a while. Even though last time I looked, it was pretty skint as well. Guess I'll have to cross my fingers.

I got back on -- just changed my password.

Last edited by Blair Girl; 06-22-2016 at 10:21 AM. Reason: more info
Old 06-29-2016, 02:52 PM
Awesome WAHM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair Girl View Post
Well, seeing that I just got bumped down to an L3 at Textbroker and there's not a whole lot going on at the other egg I frequent (or used to), I might have to turn to I-Writer once in a while. Even though last time I looked, it was pretty skint as well. Guess I'll have to cross my fingers.

Good golly, are you getting the emails about paying that fee they want over there to see the articles that pay more?
Old 06-30-2016, 07:58 PM
Super WAHM

Yes, I believe I did. Are they serious? I mean -- really -- are they serious?
Old 07-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Awesome WAHM

Unhappy

Quote:

It is saying my email is not in the system, won't send me a password, but when I try to join again, it says I can't because I am already a member. So, there was money there in my account over there, and what do I do? I can't use a different email because that is the one for paypal. They don't have any problems trying to get me to pay money to see orders though. I am not a happy camper right now. I have tried multiple computers on multiple days, and yes, I am in the USA.

Sorry, you got bumped down at TB. Do you want to share what they found wrong on your order?
Old 07-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Super WAHM

So ruddy long ago -- hmm, the first time was because the editor didn't like the style of my writing, the second time was because I capitlized a word I shouldn't have capitalized, even though the client capitalized it.

I'm not gonna sweat this too much. I just got accepted to Scripted and my other egg has plenny o' work. (Even though it's boring). Anybody have something good to say about Scripted? (I hope).

That is weird about I-writer, Success. I would keep bothering them until they responded. I'd even call the office. How could your e-mail not be in the system? I think you have to send them a new password, which is what I did. Didn't have to change my e-mail.

Why is freelancing so frustrating!??!?
Old 07-06-2016, 09:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
So ruddy long ago -- hmm, the first time was because the editor didn't like the style of my writing, the second time was because I capitlized a word I shouldn't have capitalized, even though the client capitalized it.

I'm not gonna sweat this too much. I just got accepted to Scripted and my other egg has plenny o' work. (Even though it's boring). Anybody have something good to say about Scripted? (I hope).

That is weird about I-writer, Success. I would keep bothering them until they responded. I'd even call the office. How could your e-mail not be in the system? I think you have to send them a new password, which is what I did. Didn't have to change my e-mail.

Why is freelancing so frustrating!??!?
Scripted is well paid and somewhat less annoying than a lot of other sites, but it's been dead lately. I remember the days when there were thousands of buyer's guides available to write, but now most times when I log on there's nothing available at all.