Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Looking for Awesome Reviews...possible long-term...

Hey All -

I know this kind of sounds weird, especially since this is a WAHM forum, but I am looking for 1-2 people who are able to write reviews for various dating websites on the internet. I know most of you are mothers, which makes the dating niche kind of foreign.

I am looking for someone who can continuously support me in creating 2 reviews each month.

The task will include:

Research the dating site:
  • As a participant (not required, but if you have used it before or trial it, it may be easier)
  • Read other reviews online
  • Get stats of the site (price model, special offers, distinguishing features, etc.)

Write the Review:
  • 150 character description
  • 100-300 word "PROs" list
  • 100-300 word "CONs" list
  • 400-700 word "Main Review"
  • Insert stats into review
  • Take screen shots (I will provide software) and insert them into review
  • * The review is entired into a custom database/portal which you will be given access to.

Write a Secondary Article
Write a general 400-700 article about the website and/or the niche (seniors, ethnicity, religious, etc.)
Submit articles to 4 different article directories.

This set of tasks will earn $50 initially (negotiable in the future depending on workmanship).

I am looking for a writer who can write fairly "informally" and can speak their mind (both positively and negatively). A general understanding of SEO writing is preferred. This person needs to be able to work independently. The first few assignments will be focusing on learning the tools and understanding how I would like it written but the goal will be minimal supervision in the long-run.

Payments are typically made at the end of each assignment (via Paypal), but I am willing to pay 50% up front during this trial period. I would like to trial a few people at first for a few weeks to find the best fit for my tasks.

If you think you are able to write comfortably in this niche and would like to know more information (like the website you would be writing for), please PM me!

From my experience in the past, the best writers are always WAHM writers! (just weird to be asking in this niche!)

cheers...matt
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2012, 05:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi,

I sent you an email.

Cheers,

Y.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Registered WAHM

Hey All -

As usual, the WAHM's come through! I have a whole bunch of PM's right now so I am tentatively closing this task for now. I plan to look through everyone's PMs tonight who have already submitted. I will get back to everyone regardless.

Thanks everyone for the response!

cheers...matt

Tags
article writing, dating, research, reviews, writers