Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 10:54 AM
Registered WAHM

Have you girls tried Contentmart.com? It is such a great site! The freelance writing marketplace has opened doors for all. If you are a talented writer, you can earn an extra income. In fact, you could work as a full time writer here because there is no dearth of clients. In case you want writers, you can find verified ones here! It works for me.. Try it!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2018, 06:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinHill226 View Post
I have found in my own experience that the best way to snag good clients quickly is to contact businesses who may need your services directly
I wholeheartedly agree with Erin.
Places like upwork are overcrowded, and there is massive competition for new registrants. So the best way is to contact businesses who may need your services directly, just like Erin wrote.
Even if you got rejected, people would find out about what you are doing, and you will become more recognizable in future.

Moreover, after successfully finishing the project, there is a chance employer will recommend you to his familiars.

Closed Thread