Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2011, 04:10 PM
fiji7's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Awesome share. Thanks!!

I pop in this forum a few times a day - always something new to learn!!
Sponsored Links
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Stacy Moore's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: California
Posts: 37
Default

Lots of great ideas here. I didn't see Twitter on the list. Try using Twitter's real time search for phrases like "anyone know a good writer" or "looking for a writer." I use HootSuite and have a couple of columns dedicated to different search phrases. It can work reasonably well.
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2011, 06:32 PM
CityGirlLuv's Avatar
Super WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy Moore View Post
Lots of great ideas here. I didn't see Twitter on the list. Try using Twitter's real time search for phrases like "anyone know a good writer" or "looking for a writer." I use HootSuite and have a couple of columns dedicated to different search phrases. It can work reasonably well.
I forgot all about Twitter. That's definitely a great way to find people.
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2011, 08:15 PM
beachsand's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 33
Default

Thanks for the list. The crazedlist looks like a good site.
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2011, 01:10 AM
CityGirlLuv's Avatar
Super WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachsand View Post
Thanks for the list. The crazedlist looks like a good site.
You're welcome and yes CrazedList is one of the top sites that I use.
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2011, 05:49 AM
NatashaGabrielle's Avatar
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 230
Default

Great post!!
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2011, 01:24 PM
CityGirlLuv's Avatar
Super WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 281
Default

You can also go to Google and type in exactly (with quotes) "write for us" and get a nice list of sites.
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2011, 02:52 PM
mspm's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 35
Thumbs up I'm Sending Luv your Way, CityGirl

Thanks for this post! You must have read my mind. I haven't been fired by DMS but it is OBVIOUSLY time for me to get some other eggs in my basket. I feel bad for the fired writers who have been relying on DMS.


God bless.
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2011, 12:42 PM
CityGirlLuv's Avatar
Super WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspm View Post
Thanks for this post! You must have read my mind. I haven't been fired by DMS but it is OBVIOUSLY time for me to get some other eggs in my basket. I feel bad for the fired writers who have been relying on DMS.


God bless.
Yeah, it's now a time where we all need to just find more eggs.
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 08-07-2011, 03:38 PM
dagaul101's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 50
Default

Nice sites, hopefully we shall have a nice compendium of sites that pay well for the tasks at hand
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off