Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Off Topic: Casey Anthony Acquitted!

It will be hard to write today. I just found out Casey Anthony was acquitted. I think that stinks! Her poor tiny girl was not honored by this jury's decision.

HawaiianGirl
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Super WAHM

I was shocked at the verdict...
Old 07-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Super WAHM

I'm watching it live right now, unbelievable. I had to pick my chin up off the floor as they were reading the verdicts. That poor baby deserves justice, and someday she'll get it.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:47 AM
WAHM Fanatic

(%*$(%*

HOW? How on earth could they acquit her!? That poor little girl...what the heck is wrong with the justice system here?
Old 07-05-2011, 11:52 AM
WAHM Regular

I was so shocked by the verdict. I honestly feel our justice system made a grave error today.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Awesome WAHM

The verdict disgusted me. Some people are saying that there was no proven evidence, just circumstantial. But even so, the fact that she lied to law enforcement, lied to her family and friends, lied about her family and friends, and lied about her life in general are all just small signs that this girl can lie her way out of things. Phone calls that she made to people showed that she wasn't even a bit remorseful over Caylee. It's quite sad. I think the Jury is senseless and if I were one of them, I would not be able to sleep knowing the decision that I made. They basically set a child murderer free. And I still stick with my thought that if you're very pretty/handsome, you get away with more at a trial.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:11 PM
Super WAHM

That's horrible and disgusting.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:16 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I thought she would at least get manslaughter or child abuse! I keep hearing there is just circumstantial evidence, but it's a ton of it! The news special I watched about the case blew my mind, and I was 99% sure she was guilty after just adding up all that "circumstantial" evidence. I'm not sure who the jurors are, but I think they made a mistake setting her free. I'm sure she'll be back out partying pretty soon, but when she starts to grow up a bit she'll realize there is more to life than partying, and that's when the loneliness and guilt will hit. At least I hope.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Grand WAHM

I know, Wow!!!!

Teresa
Old 07-05-2011, 12:40 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiernansmom View Post
she'll realize there is more to life than partying, and that's when the loneliness and guilt will hit. At least I hope.
unfortunately, that doesn't happen for everyone

we know people who are in their 50's & 60s who literally act like they're still in middle school

if she had any kind of soul, she wouldn't be able to live with herself -- the knowledge of what had happened, whether on purpose or by accident, would eat her up -- that's obviously not the case with her

but - i guess i've stopped being shocked about what parents will do to their children ...