Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi everyone.

I registered for DS and got accepted back in September, but at that same time my hours at work increased and I didn't have time to write for them. Well now my hours got cut so I logged in to DS and my account is still live so I'm ready to write. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

I also used to post here but forgot my login info. So here I am a noob again! [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

I'm just wondering if I missed some training or something? I downloaded and printed off style guides, but I still feel a little clueless. Can someone show me links (either here or PM, whatever is more appropriate) to examples of the various article types?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 06:25 AM
Awesome WAHM

Some of the style guides have examples included, such as the Strategy guide. You can find examples of About articles by going to eHow and searching for "About." Any title on eHow that DOESN'T begin with "how-to" was written by a DS writer.

That being said, I know I wasn't very helpful here, but finding the links to your DS articles is quite the pain. I'm sure someone will be along shortly with some links for you. Good luck!

Old 06-24-2009, 07:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for the info, Willow. The first article I grabbed was a Fact Sheet, so would still like to see what that looks like before I dive in.

Your blog is great, BTW. I bookmarked it. [img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2009, 10:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Hey Willow, how the heck DO you find the link to some of your DS articles?
Old 06-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Awesome WAHM

They used to show you your DS ehow username so you could pull up your profile on the site. You couldn't login with it but you could see all of your articles. Now, that's gone and I don't remember what my username was. Lol.

Now, I think the only way to do it is search eHow (or whichever site you write for) for the titles you've written. It really sucks. Lol.

If anyone else knows an easier way, please let us know!