Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-23-2014, 11:49 AM
WAHM Regular

Default I'm looking for a blogger/business partner ...

I am looking for a business partner for my destination wedding website.

If you have a passion for the wedding industry and are proficient in social media marketing and online marketing (blogging/writing, using word press, building backlinks to the website, etc.) I’d love to chat and see if we would work well together.

Please message me and tell me what social media sites you are experienced in using to PROMOTE a business. You can also email me at wahmsuzanne @ gmail .com (please put "wedding site" in the subject line).

I am willing to train on some of the sites but you will need to have experience with at least some of the sites (Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Slideshare, bookmarking sites, etc.).
Thank you for your interest. Suzanne

P.S. OK ... a couple people have asked about how the site makes money ... the site has been online for years ... but I got busy running another business and didn't have any help for this one. I have a custom built wedding vendor database that is subscription based ... and advertising sales to vendors. I am the co-author of a destination wedding book for brides .. it was selling for $30 but for marketing purposes I've decided to give it to brides for free to build up the bridal email list ... to sell more advertising to vendors.

I was the winner of "Season 2 Blogging Idol" and I have been an online marketer and SEO for many years ... so I'm not lacking in any skills or experience ... just need someone who is a quick learner and can help with some blog posts and some social media. I've invested thousands of dollars on the site and I'm willing to split business profits with the right person. Thanks again!

Last edited by suzannefranco; 09-23-2014 at 01:32 PM.
Sponsored Links

Tags
blogging, seo, social media, wedding, wordpress