Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Sponsored Posts Wanted

5/20/13: I'm updating this information as right now I'm specifically seeking DIY bloggers, mom or dad bloggers, or survivalist bloggers to write sponsored posts.

Earlier Post:

As a freelance writer, I normally post in the WAHMs Who Write forum, but this applies directly to you, so here I am.

Recently, I've begun offering a blogger outreach service to my clients in order to connect them with bloggers willing to write sponsored posts on their own blog in exchange for pay.

Are any of you interested in this sort of work? Essentially, you'd be asked to write from your own point of view on a particular subject while integrating a few relevant links to a client's site or products within the post. Of course, you may also let your readers know that the post was sponsored by whomever the client is.

There is no set fee for these posts as a lot depends on your particular blog's ranking, traffic, age, etc., so we can negotiate payment individually if a sponsor would like to do business with you. As a freelancer, I know that we can't live on $5 blog posts, so there'll be none of that here...you will be fairly compensated for your time and talent.

If you're interested, please PM.

Thanks!

Last edited by MoneyMakinMama; 05-20-2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Updating Info 5/20
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2013, 03:13 PM
WAHM Master

I do sponsored posts anywhere from $150 and up per post. Is this a rate your clients work with, I don't want to fill your inbox and waste your time if this isn't possible. I have blogs in the weight loss/fitness and travel niche.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angienewton View Post
I do sponsored posts anywhere from $150 and up per post. Is this a rate your clients work with, I don't want to fill your inbox and waste your time if this isn't possible. I have blogs in the weight loss/fitness and travel niche.
Hi Angie,

The amount that a client is willing to pay depends upon a number of factors including your blog's age, ranking, unique daily visitors, the number of followers on an associated Twitter account and Facebook likes on an associated page. At the moment, I'm recruiting for a very fair and reliable client who is also open to negotiations on a final fee, which is paid in advance via PayPal.

If you're interested, I'd love to take a look at your blogs, Twitter accounts, Facebook pages and talk to you further if you will email me links to all of those accounts at info at LamasaPublishing dot com.

My apologies for not returning to this thread sooner to answer your questions and I hate to rush you, but if you can get all of that info to me today, it would be ideal.

Thanks, Angie!
Old 04-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas22 View Post
I am interested as well. I sent you a PM!
Thanks for your PM and I have replied via email at the address you shared.

Have a great day!
Old 04-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Awesome WAHM

If anyone else is interested in this opportunity, please contact me via email at info at LamasaPublishing dot com. While I'll do my best to return to this thread and also to check PMs and tweets, email is the fastest.

Thanks!
Old 04-12-2013, 04:40 PM
WAHM Master

Thank you! Just sent an email
Old 04-13-2013, 07:01 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I sent you an email
Old 05-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

5/20/13 ~ Please see update to original post and PM your blog's URL, your email address and your rate for an 800-word post if you're interested.

Thanks!
Old 05-24-2013, 08:20 AM
Registered WAHM

sent you a PM