Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Lightbulb How to turn your Blog into a Lead Capture page

If you are tech challenged like me, this word press blog plugin can help. It certainly helped me.

If you heavily promote your business online like I do, a lead capture page is a must.

It will do a lot of your work, by sorting out the lookey loos, giving your initial presentation about who you are and what you do and delivering the contact information of the prospects who are interested to you, so you can spend your valuable time barking up the right tree and talking to interested prospective customers and partners, instead of talking uninterested people into being interested..

A friend of mine who is a big online marketer introduced me to this plugin called Optimize Press and I think it creates the nicest Lead Capture pages, on your Word Press Blog.

If you have been to my capture pages and like the way they look (my signature has one in it), this is the plugin I created them with. And, it was easy, even for a tech challenged guy like me. Ha!

I don't represent them or earn a commission, so I will not post an affiliate link or anything like that.

If you'd like to learn more about it, just google "Optimize Press".

Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2013, 07:43 AM
Awesome WAHM

Talking Thank you Mike!

I's like you read my mind or something i wanted to do exactly that, but I didnt know there was a plugin for that! I cant wait to have mine done! Thank you so much.

Tags
blog design, lead capture, market your business, network marketing leader