WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   It Works! Global (https://www.wahm.com/forum/works-global-248/)
-   -   Just getting started! (https://www.wahm.com/forum/works-global-248/726604-just-getting-started.html)

Sunshinegirl 02-01-2014 06:30 PM

Just getting started!

Waiting for my Wraps and getting ready to get skinny at 62 years old:)
Starting up my business and going strong! Love helping others & meeting new people.
Building my team and can't be stopped:).

Tell me how you have built t
Your teams!

Supporting each other makes us stronger!

hnickless 02-02-2014 11:58 PM

Yay! I am so excited for you!!!! I always tell my new team members to make sure that they find out what their strength is and start with that. I am great online but I was very shy when I first started so in person was hard for me. I have some leaders on my team that are great in person but not online. Just find your fit and go with it. Everything else can be taught. The biggest thing is that when you lose motivation, keep working. The motivation will come back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshinegirl (Post 3191144)
Starting up my business and going strong! Love helping others & meeting new people.

Your teams!

GDiMarco 02-03-2014 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshinegirl (Post 3191144)

Your teams!

BOOM! Congratulations.

Would love to hear what you are doing as well. While I'll ring up the big 6-0 later this year, we have a wide range of ages in our group and this demographic is a growing segment for It Works as well!

Jpeterson 02-09-2014 07:39 PM

Welcome to the It Works! family! You are in for the ride of your life! Your results are going to be amazing --- way to go!! I would suggest connecting with your team. One Team One Mission will help you so much in your team building! Best of Luck and let us know how we can help!!

gosman 02-10-2014 11:10 AM

It works

It is a lot of work but it is also rewarding, like anything you get back what you put into it. Keep learning, there are always new fantastic products they are launching.:)

kerib68 02-10-2014 09:05 PM

Welcome

You will love it works! One thing I love about the company that it is very diverse, there is no set age, look, gender, nationality....the very best of luck to you with your biz!

Sunshinegirl 02-26-2014 12:08 PM

Thanks for all the encouraging words!

Thank you all for your kind words. I have just gotten my 4 LC's and living how this product sells itself:)

fitmommy2five 02-27-2014 06:02 PM

Welcome to It Works!! I am new too I became a customer first before becoming a DT.

pilongirlie 03-03-2014 09:14 AM

just joined

Hi everyone I just joined and so very excited! any tips ideas or info that would help would be great!!

GDiMarco 03-09-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pilongirlie (Post 3198028)
Hi everyone I just joined and so very excited! any tips ideas or info that would help would be great!!

Hi Dawn. Welcome to the It Works! family. Be careful putting links in your messages as it violtes wahm.com rules. You can go to your User Control Panel and create a 2 line signature. After you have around 15 posts you will be able to use a link in the signature similar to mine below. Check the Forum rules and FAQ for any other particulars.

I see you're a week or two in now. Hopefully you have started using the Training Academy available in your back office. There is a wealth of info there to get you started in your business. Stay plugged into your up line leaders. Attend One Team One Mission and larger events where you can and bring a guest. Great training and real life examples from people building the business.

Most importantly... Blitz, Wrap, and Repeat