Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-16-2015, 04:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Hello!

Hello! I joined ItWorks about a month ago. So far its been going great but I wanted to know if anyone had any advise on how to find new Distributors. I dont just want to randomly ask pple if they want to become a distributor but rather am looking find people were are already seeking out a business opportunity. Thank!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2015, 11:58 PM
Super WAHM

Hello Hasna. Congratulations on being a member of the It Works! family. You first good opportunity lies in the people you make your presentation to, If you are using the Party pad presentation the transition to talking about the opportunity is easy. You have already established a relationship and they have seen how simple the business is.

I'm sure in your own conversations you probably hear people talking about finances being tight or looking for extra work. Simply ask them... Have you ever considered starting your own business part time from home? Then let the conversation flow as it may. IF they are curious give them your own one minute presentation and if they want to know more schedule a time to walk them through what you already do..

Get with your sponsor or team leader and find out what they are doing to generate additional prospects. Let them know you are ready to get busy and looking for a little additional direction. Don't forget the training available to you in your eSuite as well.

You might also want to look into some of the Big Al books from noted trainer Tom Schreiter from his FortuneNow website. Some are free or his very inexpensive eBook downoads on Amazon like Ice Breakers or First Sentences that teach what and how to say to open up and generate prospects if that is an area you need work on. Meanwhile Blitz, Wrap and Repeat. Good Luck!
Old 05-27-2015, 06:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello!

It looks like we joined about the same time. I'm also focused on recruiting new people to the team, and so far I've been able to do that by asking some of the newer mothers that I know if they'd like to earn extra money and eventually be able to stay at home. Since that is the reason that I joined, I can share it genuinely and let them know that I want to help them get there.

I also like to use the tips from Go Pro to approach prospects once I have them. Instead of pitching the opportunity myself (If I'm not at a party) I say something like 'If I sent you a video, would you watch it?" and then send them a link to one of Lisa Kaye Fuller's YouTube prospecting videos. This does two things, it lets them hear from someone who is already successful and also shows them that they don't have to know everything or pitch everything themselves, so the business is duplicatable.