Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Hoping to get going

Hello all I am also new to the business, well I have been doing it for a month. I need customers and distributors to help me reach my goal and everytime I turn around someone signs up their loyals and dt's. I don't know what to do and I seem to not get the help I have asked for. I live in a small town and want to expand. So if anyone wants to send people my way that would be great or if you have any other advice I would be glad to take it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraniole View Post
Hello all I am also new to the business, well I have been doing it for a month. I need customers and distributors to help me reach my goal and everytime I turn around someone signs up their loyals and dt's. I don't know what to do and I seem to not get the help I have asked for. I live in a small town and want to expand. So if anyone wants to send people my way that would be great or if you have any other advice I would be glad to take it.
My first question for you would be have you viewed the training material in your back office? The second would be how many parties have you booked or one on one wraps? You don't have to answer but those two things will be the key to getting some momentum in your business if you follow them and get the product and blitz cards in peoples' hands.

Aside from that if you still feel you need direction find out who the Diamond is above you or above her/him. Let them know you are anxious to get your business growing but seem to have hit a couple obstacles and are looking for direction. Your sponsor may be as lost as you are. It happens sometimes in all companies. I promise you, someone above you is looking to advance in rank and will be happy to get you the help you need.

Good for you on taking the initiative to find some answers rather than wandering around aimlessly. Hope these suggestions get you headed in the right direction.

Last edited by GDiMarco; 07-03-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:55 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi! Are you part of any of the private facebook groups for distributors? My upline signed me up and haven't had anything else to do with me to help me be successful. The girls in my groups are an AMAZING support. I can add you to them if you're not in any. They are great for support, tips, and tons of info on the products and biz. Just let me know!