Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-14-2013, 06:31 AM
Registered WAHM

Default New distributor

Hello all! I started last Friday and I already have 2 distributors and 2 loyals and I'm sure many more on the way! I do have a question though. I have a TON of FB friends and I have been getting my sales that way. Are there any other ways to get the sales besides wrap parties? I'm thinking about driving traffic to my website. One other question. I noticed my upline (who is an old friend) is adding MY Facebook friends and selling wraps to them. Have almost 900 friends and she has about 400. I find it a bit unethical for her to do this. I know we are a team, but I just got started and she's swiping good leads from my friends. Am I wrong for feeling this way?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Super WAHM

Some friend. Normally I'd recommend you get with your upline to see what else is working for them but THAT way certainly is not ethical if it is still happening after you've enrolled. Really, marketing direct to anyone's friend list without their consent or recommendation is not cool at all. You need to close your privacy setting for your fFriends List visibility to just you for a while.

Then you may want to document a few occurrences of this skimming if it is deliberate (which may be difficult to prove), approach the "friend" on it and, if necessary, report the results of your conversation to the company.

You also need to get your name out to the rest of your friends and let them know you have started this business and they have got to check it out... through you!