Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Super WAHM

Default Donna! Your cousin Carolyn is a Prospect.

Just had to share this. I was in a Coffee Bar seated by the window this morning and a woman walked in and came straight over to me and says, "Excuse me. I saw your hat. Can I ask you a question?"

I smiled and replied, You just did, but if you have another you can ask that too. She laughed, agreed,and introduced herself then inquired as to whether It Works! was that "wrap your body thing". It is, I told her, and asked if she had tried that crazy "wrap your body thing".

She replied that she hasn't but was curious as to whether people make money selling that. Sensing I had a prospect I noted that that was an interesting question; why did she ask? She told me her cousin Donna called her a few weeks ago and wanted to talk to her about it. She was busy at the time and was supposed to call her back but her mother took ill and she had to come here to take care of her so she hasn't been home to talk to her. Then she asks how much it costs to join.

I told Carolyn she should call her cousin as soon as possible for those details because not only can you make money, there are some crazy bonuses going on right now that could make her some real good money fast if she's ready to get started. I gave her my card and reminded her she should call her ASAP but if anything had changed with Donna to give me a call and we can talk while she's in town. She thanked me and literally grinned all the way back to the door and back down the sidewalk.

Donna, your cousin Carolyn is a prospect... a really good prospect! Hope you guys connect soon.

Ladies and gents, if someone asks you to call them back, do it! Nothing is more embarassing than bumping into a friend or relative at an event who got tired of waiting and signed up under someone else!
Sponsored Links