Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Hello, new here and have idea/question

This product looks really cool, and if it works as it says it does, here is what I am thinking, I belong to a fitness club and if I joined It Works! what would be the best way to approach the gym mangement to offer this product as a service where people could make a wrap appointment with me, if it can even be done this way.

Now this gym is a full gym, they offer weights, free & machines, treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, track, 6 tennis courts, fitness trainers, they have aerobic classes, yoga classes, Zumba classes, tanning, cafe, the list goes on and on.

I think this would be a perfect product to tie into the gym scene.

What are your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, I would love brainstorming on this.

I know I would need marketing materials to give a presentation on this product, is there marketing materials to help me?

Thanks,
Shawn
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Super WAHM

Default Perfect Position!!

Wow, could you be in a better situation?!? No doubt your gym is looking to add value for their clients, and this could be a perfect opportunity!!

What you may find is this:

1. They will allow you to post your information on their boards/website, etc. You could offer to do a weekly/monthly workshop with gym members in the community room. Or set up individual consultations. You can decide how to "reward" the gym management for allowing you the opportunity. Maybe a discount on product, a free wrap, etc. Nothing crazy because they will be thrilled that they have something fun and interesting to offer their members.

2. They may just decide to join with you, so they can take a cut of the profits. This would make sense to me and then you'll have a super strong team member under you.

3. In addition to the gym owner/management, you could approach the class instructors and trainers and ask to do something with them and their students/clients.

Really, the opportunities are endless, but workshops/individual consultations would be a great start!

As for marketing materials, there are plenty of them. Everything from literature to t-shirts (those would make a great giveaway, too!), and tons of other products. Of course, you will also have your own online storefront, which is a very valuable marketing tool as well.

I think this is a can't-miss opportunity for you. I truly hope you decide to pursue it!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:51 PM
WAHM Regular

Default IT Works

We have awesome training , support and many tools as well as information to take to gyms and many other places that can offer the products retail.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Awesome WAHM

Smile New You Challenge with It Works Wraps

Great Question!

We have several gyms in my organization who have agreed to do a "Wrap Day" with sign up sheet for members. In addition, a box with Drawing for "Wrap giveaway". Collect names, addresses, email, phone and whether they are interested in wrapping, hosting a party and/or getting out of debt!

I had one Gym Owner who built the wraps into her gym packages. They can be creative! Best thing is to show the owner how much "Buzz" can be created relatively effortlessly, and the excitement around the results!

Good Luck and hope this helps!