Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Super WAHM

Default Distributor?

I think your products are great! What I'm wondering is if I were to become a distributor, what/how much BV (that's correct, right?) does it take for a distributor to stay active? I think it's so much per month, right? How much $$ is that exactly? I can't find that information anywhere. Can someone PM me with information like this? Please!??! Thanks in advance!

Last edited by taxi22; 01-03-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2013, 07:04 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi22 View Post
I think your products are great! What I'm wondering is if I were to become a distributor, what/how much BV (that's correct, right?) does it take for a distributor to stay active? I think it's so much per month, right? How much $$ is that exactly? I can't find that information anywhere. Can someone PM me with information like this? Please!??! Thanks in advance!
PM coming your way! BV requirements are very achievable - especially when you use these awesome products yourself each month!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi, I'd be happy to email you additional information if you'd like. I would like to say.. .if you start a "business".... there are costs associated with any business every month in order to be successful and grow. The bv are easily attainable and we have a Visa Pay Card which I get paid with each month. BV is necessary in order to keep your rank. think of BV as supplies for your business to share or sell to others in order to make them aware of the products.

The company has an awesome compensation plan which allows you to begin earning quickly in order to build your business. You will get out of it what you put into it... we say you choose how many zeros you want on your check. We have so many success stories of lives changed physically and financially. The body wraps are awesome, but this company is so much more than that. WE have facebook support groups, awesome training and tools to build your business.