Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Super WAHM

Default Blitz cards make meeting new folks easy. Question..

Love the Blitz cards. They're a great way to get the message in front of people and and easy tool for turning strangers into warm market contacts.

Depending on the level of interest I may not leave the card with them but in instances I do I also try to get a follow up method (ph., email, etc.) just as I might if I don't before moving on. In those cases where you leave the new contact a card what have you found to be the best infor for the blank containing your contact info. Name, number, email, your MIW site. Obviously Name but what is your preferred combination?

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 10-19-2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Fully capitalized words are not allowed in subject line
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2012, 04:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Name
Email / Phone Number
website

That is the order in which we usually write ours
Old 10-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidlandSkinnyWraps View Post
Name
Email / Phone Number
website

That is the order in which we usually write ours
Thanks and that's my customary as well, though I keep a couple on the opposite end of the deck that eliminate the phone for when I'm not 100% comfortable with that person having it.

I was hoping a couple others might chime in because the issue was more for the newbies who might think the same question. In actuality what works for me as opposed to Midland or other distributors may vary. The important thing is that the card has either the website or some method to contact you. There is no absolute right and there is only one absolute wrong way, which would be blank.

One thing I do recommend and I believe most do this, is to use the Avery 8660 or some other brand Clear label so if you need to add an extra line or the info on a line runs wide you don't cover the It Works! Logo or info in the box on the right.

Now might be a good time for others to add some other tips on how they use or distribute Blitz cards?

How about it One Teamers?
Old 11-28-2012, 01:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Run a drawing and gather information that way! Love seeing a man in the company! You go!
Old 11-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Super WAHM

Yes, Drawings can be a good way to develop prospects. I wouldn't recommend someone new doing it straight away, though. Save those first wraps for your initial parties within your warm market so you can max your return on your initial expenditure not to mention being sure you have enough wraps on hand. Once you're in profit (which is quickly for most) you can allocate a little back into promotional material.

Remember, too, you want to keep what you do easy to duplicate by ANY new prospect or team member.

Thanks for jumping in with your idea. Welcome to the It Works! forum here at WAHM. Thanks for the kind words as well. Most of all, thank you for your family's commitment to serving our country. I'm guessing it's your husband that wears the green based on something you said in another post. our gratitude to him, if so, for his commitment. Naturally It takes as much courage, if not more, to watch a loved one dispatched on assignment and a lot of commitment to keep things together when they are away. So Kudos to you and all who keep the home fires burning.

Tags
body applicator, body wrap, it works, tools