WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Work at Home Dads (https://www.wahm.com/forum/work-home-dads-71/)
-   -   dads passion (https://www.wahm.com/forum/work-home-dads-71/716650-dads-passion.html)

Justin Remsburg 10-14-2013 07:00 PM

dads passion

I know most of us guys have a lot of passion, and we are always looking to support our family. What are some of the some of the things you are passionate about?

PeterMFL 10-15-2013 04:05 AM

Making a comfortable future for my kids! #1!
I grew up poor and don't want them to do the same...

Justin Remsburg 10-15-2013 12:15 PM

Peter that is awesome, I also grew up on the bottom side of things, but what I've come to learn is the way I was brought up has made me the person i am today, my respect of things and people along with a go get work ethic has made me proud of who I am and where I've been.

Ck411 10-20-2013 06:00 AM

Being able to change my families future. I want my kids and grandkids to have a more comfortable life than I have.

katelynsdad 12-18-2013 09:27 AM

I'm passionate about emotional/mental/behavioral health. That's what I do on the side :)

I also believe in families being together. I don't like how big corporations have affected family dynamics. I'll just stop there... coz I can get going on and on about this LOL

johnkeys 01-08-2014 08:02 PM

Passion

Right now I'm passionate about making my online business work so i can stay home full time!

AldenteVonTino 03-13-2014 05:32 PM

I am mostly passionate about not failing again. I've had lots of opportunities both slip by and fail because I wasn't quite prepared.
I might be starting a Tupperware business that is mostly dominated by women, but my research has shown a lot of men in Tupperware have made a decent income.
:cool:

HomeschoolDad 04-03-2014 10:36 PM

A father's passions

Well, after spending several years on-and-off looking for ways to make money on the Internet, I'm passionate about not wasting any more money on "easy systems guarenteed to take my money"... I mean make me money. :)

I'm passionate about supporting my family. Homeschooling my children. Providing the best opportunities for my children to learn and experience the world and to not be an absentee father. Though sometimes it seems that supporting my family and spending time with them are at odds with one another! :(

What about you?

robinerikson 04-10-2014 10:19 AM

My husband's answer would be "I have a job that I love, with this I never get tired of working. I'm working not for myself, it is for my family, for my daughter. I want them to have a comfortable life."

workonline 05-09-2014 04:37 AM

Retired? Unemployed? Laid-Off, or Insufficient Income? Start your own Internet business from home. Build residual and leveraged income to create real wealth. World Wide Income System that REALLY WORKS! All it needs is you. FREE Training and support, websites and products all provided! - ZERO RISK