Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Work at Home Dads

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Question

I have a friend who cannot read very well, but enough to get by some. I was wondering if any of you knew of any WAH jobs that require little reading, and not a land line? He does have high school if that is needed for the jobs, but has some trouble reading.

If any of you know any jobs that does not require a land line, and for a male that has difficulty doing huge amounts of reading assignments please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Grand WAHM

Pretty much all work at home jobs I can think of are going to require at least some reading. Maybe your friend could take a class or two, to help bump up his reading level? Just a thought.

Money making opportunities like surveys may also be a good place for your friend to start. Many questions on surveys are pretty short answer. He may also want to look through the Telecomuting section on this forum, to see if anything there looks good to him.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:51 PM
Awesome WAHM

Is your friend good at promoting over the internet? (I guess that might require reading too).

I have a Reseller Agent program for the services I provide, and your friend can earn a commission from referring my services. Your friend just needs to post using his unique Referral link.

Here's more information about it, but hopefully, you can help read this information to see if it will suit your friend's capabilities:

After5PC.net - Make Money with our Free Reseller Agent Partnership Program Opportunity

Web Development & Graphic Design, Online Marketing, and More!

*** $$$ I Will PAY You to Partner With Me! (Click for details) ***
Old 01-23-2017, 06:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Does he have a cell phone and does he dowload apps, watch videos etc on it? Not trying to push my business but I'm thinking Divvee Social may be a fit because there shouldn't be a whole lot of reading that i can think of. Or something similiar? Just needs to learn which buttons to hit, etc. Just a thought? I'll put my "employment cousellor" thinking cap on and let you know if I think of anything else.