Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-22-2014, 07:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Another idea

We've decided to try selling products on etsy and setting up our own ecommerce site for same.
Anybody else trying this out?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Registered WAHM

I agree with having multiple incomes. You can't rely on just one.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:14 PM
WAHM Regular

I also don't disagree but I still prefer to have a full time job. It's actually possible to have a full time online job. I don't find freelancing as a stable gig.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayshaunh View Post
I'm not here to spam this forum, i'm just a normal person trying to inform others on ways they can change their life.
No one's here to judge you and welcome to the community
Old 04-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eina26 View Post
I also don't disagree but I still prefer to have a full time job. It's actually possible to have a full time online job. I don't find freelancing as a stable gig.
Agreed with this,I've tried many of these and concluded I cannot rely on 'maybe' jobs. That's why I had to keep going back to work 'for the man',but I got tired of bouncing back & forth and am now more motivated than ever to work from home. I'm currently involved in recruiting,but I just started and it's not doing as well as I was told...so as I'm still doing that I'm also looking for other things.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Yeah, the money you'll get in working as a freelancer could satisfy the need of your family. I still like him to work in a company then he can have freelancing as a part-time job. But I don't think he can do that because he's too busy at work and he loves his work.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Freelancing is one way of making a full time income from home. You could also find a true legit business that allow you to do so. Notice I said legit there are many businesses that say you can make a full time income but they do jot work. You need to do your research to find ones that actually let you make a full time income hone. Do your research and connect with individuals that show proof of them making a full time income from home. With any business for a full time income you have to work the full time hours also
Old 05-30-2014, 07:01 PM
WAHM Regular

I finally found something that I don't have to worry about recruiting and keeping my existing downline inspired. I just started doing drop shipping. I enjoy it because there is no pressure and sales are easy. I just list a few items a day and wait for that all important email from eBay!
Old 06-06-2014, 07:23 PM
WAHM Regular

It looks like CREATE WITH NATE is doing what I call product arbitrage. I don't knock it. It is actually awesome for those who put in the proper effort and time into it.

Personally, I prefer purchasing bulk lots, then selling those items on ebay and amazon.

I have an opportunity for a few people who already sell on ebay, but need more products or more income from it. If you want more details, pm me.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:35 PM
WAHM Regular

JOHNKEYS, I have thought about trying my own auction website, however, unbeknown to most, ebay secured a patent for the way they auction items on their site. The implications of this are enormous.

#1) No one else can use their terminology or methods
#2) They are big enough to buy out any up and comers that start to cut into their profits
#3) If they cannot buy out them out then they can kill their company through legal litigation by keeping them in court long enough to drain them of all their funds
#4) Through their patent, they can keep their monopoly indefinitely