Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-25-2015, 07:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Joined Wildtree!

So I've heard of Wildtree before... but it was one of those things that was (in my opinion) for "tree huggers". But then, a couple months ago I decided to make some life changes.
  • Less preservatives
  • More produce
  • No meat
  • Cook more

I went to a Natural Living fair with a friend and there... I wandered upon a Wildtree table. I sampled one a couple dips and I was just completely caught off guard by how affordable the products really were compared to how expensive I expected them to be. Also, the variety was crazy! 2 weeks later, BAM!

I'm really hoping to have a successful launch party once I get my kit. A little nervous about that, but I'm going to believe it success for myself.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2015, 06:13 AM
Awesome WAHM

Congrats! I love Wildtree. I am sure you will do fine. Over invite for your launch party, and try to get some outside orders before your actual party.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:49 PM
WAHM Regular

To be honest I don't have a lot of people to invite... same issue as I've had with my last 2 direct sales companies- my mom's reply "You don't have enough friends and only people with lots of friends are successful at these things"... but I've got a FB page where I will be learning to cook and share ideas, recipes, and etc- I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel doing the same (The company I'm with now pushed us to do videos/YouTube, but it was lotions and stuff and as much as I love the product, I'm just too self conscious to zoom in on my face/etc.) With cooking it's not really me being focused on- it's the food

Up until a month or so ago, I actually never cooked anything that didn't have "bring to a boil then cover and stir occasionally" on the instructions- So I am going to have fun learning and finding ways to use Wildtree in almost every recipe
Old 04-30-2015, 11:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Congrats on your new business! Wildtree is awesome. I joined mostly for the discount and maybe to sell to a handful of friends, but I've already made back my investment (x3) plus gotten a ton of free seasoning blends after two tastings, including my launch. It's been super rewarding. I love the idea of a YouTube channel -- I think that will be awesome! And don't worry about how many friends you have. It's not about having friends... it's about making them!

Best of luck to you!
Old 05-30-2015, 03:57 AM
WAHM Regular

I just joined WildTree as well! I am so excited! It's very difficult to find Organic products in my community. I find myself visiting 6 different stores to get only some of what I'm looking for!