Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-30-2014, 09:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Wildtree vs. Tastefully Simple

I am trying to decide between Wildtree and Tastefully Simple. I used to be with T'S several years ago so I don't know what it is like now. Would you ladies please share with me why you chose to go with Wildtree over Tastefully Simple or any of the other companies? Do you just do tastings with Wildtree or how do you market the products? Thanks for any info you can share with me.

Paula
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2014, 06:21 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Hi Paula,

I am with Tastefully Simple and I am not sure how long ago you sold but we have implemented some recent changes that continue to allow us to thrive in this ever-changing market. We now have an array of Certified Gluten-Free items, Salt-Free Seasoning, and numerous All-Natural spices (as you may recall). Our products are also free of MSG.

We also have monthly Host Specials along with the standard host rewards that tier with the party totals. Tastefully Simple now pays for the host rewards and the host special. Another recent change is that we, as consultants, can now accept host rewards AND if the party gets to $500 in product, the host reward order of free products ships for free.

I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have. I wish you the best of luck in your final decision.

~Tracy

Last edited by tjk34; 10-01-2014 at 08:31 AM.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Paula, I am with Wildtree - I used to be Tastefully simple customer and I loved it but as I started to educate myself about reading labels and changing our family's foods into natural and organic whole food ingredients rather then chemical fillers - I started really changing what I bought at the grocery stores - when I came across Wildtree I was absolutely delighted to find a company that was certified organic and that had all the foods I would want in my pantry for quick fix meals but with no food dyes, GMOS, Msg, trans fats, or other chemical filler ingredients that we were trying to cut out - Wildtree is also lower in salt and Sugar then most of the foods you would find elsewhere. We have over 100 items with no added gluten and will be certified GF by the end of the year, my family friends and customers absolutely love the products and place lots of repeat orders for their favorites. I do both tasting parties and freezer meal workshops and absolutely love it! I also work with Chiro offices and gyms as fitness and clean eating go hand in hand so there are a lot of out of the box opportunities with Wildtree - hands down best company I have ever been a part of - I truly feel like I am helping people and making a difference in showing them how to eat healthier meals!
Old 10-18-2014, 04:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up

Nice and Useful advice