Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-14-2012, 01:34 PM
WAHM Regular

Default The Summit Group Members in Central/South NJ

How can I get in touch with members from The Summit Group in Central/South NJ? I want to research Watkins THOROUGHLY and need to find the right mentor I can connect with/build a friendship and business with who wants to be in touch daily and is very enthusiastic, a great leader, has a thriving Watkins business (making $3000+ per month) working mostly online, close to my age of 44 with similar interests as me. I know it's a tall order, but I have been with several other companies in the past and I want to do it right this time. :-).

Thank You!

Kim
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2012, 07:42 AM
Grand WAHM

Hi Kim,
Welcome to the Watkins folder!

There are reps near and far, sometimes difficult to connect with someone geographically close and sometimes not. That is, one of many reasons, why the Summit group board is in place. We can connect easily via the many cyber options.

I wish I could tell you exactly who is geographically near you and can connect with you in every way, but do keep in mind, we can do so much through the Summit group's many committed members.

The beauty of Watkins is that we can join for very little, the program/membership is 100% money back guarantee, and the support system (in place) is next to none.

If you'd like to chat, please feel free to contact me via PM or my sig line below.

We are all here for you!

Do keep us posted~
Old 08-15-2012, 04:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi luvmylife1010,

I am not in New Jersey, but in Arizona. I have not achieved the success level that you are looking for as of yet, but I take this business very seriously and I work on building it every day. I have owned other home businesses before so I am not a beginner. I am a member of the Summit Group as some of the other people who post on this forum. The Summit group really supports everyone in it and the training and support is unlike any other direct sales company I have seen. I work close with my upline and I am looking for people that want to do that too. This is about success and achieving goals for me. I can see from your post that you are serious too. I would be willing to work close with you and offer all the support I can and maybe we can both achieve the success we are looking for. You can email me at [email protected] if you like.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Summit Group in Central NJ

Hello -

I can give you the names and email address of a successful management group (husband/wife) in Watkins in NJ if you want to PM me. They are part of the Summit Group (you would want to be in this larger group, there's a TON of support).

Good for you for being so picky.

At the Summit Group, if you have a concern, someone will actually pick up a phone and talk to you and everyone's contact info is always available. I love this group.

--Janice