Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-28-2010, 08:28 PM
WAHM Master

Arrow Why I joined!

Allow me to introduce myself to the Watkins ladies and those reading this forum.

As a Mom of 3 young kids, I believe there is nothing as important as keeping them, and me, healthy, keeping my home safe, making family meals a time of fun and good healthy choices and about being home with them, not off at a job. So Watkins fits that bill for me. I use only natural cleaners so I figured why not support ME instead of Target? Why not support my fellow upline work at home moms instead of walmart?
I practice yoga, take supplements, and often buy organic foods. When I put creams on myself and my kids, I want to know they are not full of chemicals. Again Watkins fits that bill too.
I'm also a single Mom of 3 kids under 10 and ONLY work from home with a great natural candle company. However I am a firm believe in multiple streams of income and I just left a company I had been with for 8 years, for many reasons.

I saw the opportunity with Watkins and at the low fee to join, really couldn't pass it up. I am passionate about sharing it with other Moms who want to work from home and online too.

What's important?
It's about living a healthy lifestyle. It's about eating organic and naturally flavored foods. It's about taking healthy supplements to complement a great diet. It's about cleaning your home without chemicals. It's about putting chemical -free feel good products on your skin. It's about getting a good deal on great products. Products that have stood the test of time. Products that just about every home needs.
and so that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :-)
Welcome to me! LOL

Last edited by DebraFerrie; 08-28-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2010, 05:43 AM
WAHM Master

WOW! Almost 100 people have read my post in the last 10 hours and on a Saturday night/Sunday morning no less!
I think there are ALOT of you out there who are "lurking" :-)

Come join us.
You've got nothing to lose. And Fall is always a great time for a fresh start dontcha think?;-)
Old 08-29-2010, 07:49 AM
Grand WAHM

Hey Deb,
Congratulations on joining the Watkins family! Your personal statement couldn't be expressed better! Way to go! I look forward to a fun and successful future with the Watkins family~
Old 08-29-2010, 11:48 AM
Grand WAHM

Hi Deb.. Congrats On Your New Biz..
Welcome to Watkins

Teresa

Last edited by WAHMInSoCal; 08-29-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:10 PM
WAHM Addict

That reminds me - I have to renew my membership. Love buying great products at a discount! I've been with Watkins for 3 or 4 years now. Their spices, baking ingredients, are the BEST ever! I have to try the new eco-friendly cleaning line - any favorites?

Congrats on joining Watkins Debra!
Old 09-01-2010, 05:45 AM
WAHM Master

Thanks Gina!
I just left Avon, after 8 years, and wanted something to replace it as a side biz, with Mia Bella being my main biz, of course.
It was hard to walk away from a downline and a company that was part of my life for that long but I felt it was time for a change.

Have a great month!

Deb