Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Super WAHM

Default Products for small craft/gift fair table

I'm considering venturing into the fair arena and we have a small craft/gift fair this summer in my city, looks like a good place to get my feet wet and see if I like it. What products would be a good match for the table? I can't have food samples there, but I was going to have my lotions for testing, and a few of my favorite cleaning products. But I'm at a loss what to purchase without going overboard. Any other tips you've found helpful (and wished someone would have told you about!) will be appreciated.

Thank you. - suse.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Grand WAHM

Hi Suse,
I would suggest to first start at the Summit group site and plug in top products in the search box. This is a handy list of our top selling products. From that list, I suggest you choose approximately 20 different products. Select your products based on the fair theme as well as your personal favorites. This will allow you to speak from experience. Also keep in mind to sort of theme your table. If it is a home care theme, focus on the cleaning products and the vitamins, and so on.

If it were me (when I have done shows), I usually focus on the gourmet products, some bath & body and the medicinal products (liniment, salves).

HTH~

Do keep us posted!
Old 05-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

When ever I do shows, people want the Menthol Camphor salve, the Petro Carbo, some the Red Liniment, and then Vanilla.

Also, have on hand what you know and love - it's easier to talk about what you have experience with!

The Summit Group also has some conference calls from the last few weeks about this topic. Listen while you are surfing or doing dishes