Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:54 PM
WAHM Addict

~This morning I called Customer Service and ask for our #1 seller in the Health and Wellness division for 2008~ I just got an email back and....

It is....

LINIMAX
<DIV align=center>

Linimax™
Article No. 02266

<H4 align=center>Feel the difference.</H4>
As we age, we may lose the cushioning in our joints, which can lead to stiffness.Glucosamine helps to keep joints cushioned and well-lubricated—but we didn't stop there.*We've added protective antioxidants, along with herbs shown to reduce the body's production of pain-causing compounds.*
(60 caplets, 30-day supply)
**I ordered this the other day to so cannot wait to try it**Edited by: msterra29
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Grand WAHM

I love the Linimax. I started taking it a few years ago when I decided to drop my Celebrex perscription. It works wonders for my joints and couldn't imagine being without it.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Super WAHM

Great, thanks for posting.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:46 PM
WAHM Addict

I have battled what is called Teetsie Syndrome ( I believe this is how you spell it) for 6 months now. The pain is in my chest wall (inflammation) and my doctor wanted me to start celebrex. I came home checked- and the side effects is almost that of Vioxx! My mother had a stroke after being on Vioxx for a couple months I was like dag on...I would rather my chest hurt knowing it is not a heart-attack rather than having one from celebrex. I started on Linimax 3 days ago and for the first time this morning--the pain is starting to ease. I have my fingers crossed this will do the job! I have tried Motrin and after a few days I am up all night with stomach pains- so that was out. I just suffered if you know what I mean. I will update after a week and let you know how I am feeling!!
Old 02-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Grand WAHM

Keeping you in my prayers ~ It will tame down the inflammation.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:40 PM
WAHM Addict

I too have a testimony with the Linimax..I dislocated my knee...this happens every few years,and it has helped with the swelling alot.Its still painful,but not as much as what it was.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:37 AM
WAHM Addict

That is awesome...I have been taking it and the pain I had been experiencing is now gone completely. Next time I am at the doctor for something I am going to tell him he needs to take the Linimax instead of the Celebrex he is on..lol. He told me he was on Celebrex and did not have many side effects at all--well how about NONE with Linimax! LOL You wait I will get him
Old 02-25-2009, 07:11 AM
Grand WAHM

Amen!