WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   WAHMs Around the World (https://www.wahm.com/forum/wahms-around-world-65/)
-   -   International WAHMs (https://www.wahm.com/forum/wahms-around-world-65/591949-international-wahms.html)

starbirdy66 08-19-2011 08:29 PM

International WAHMs

Introductions from WAHMs around the world

davidogden 09-17-2011 08:59 PM

Not sure that I qualify as a WAHM but I am trying to help my partner Jasmin to find something that is interesting and where she can earn money. We have moved to the Philippines about six months ago and it is very difficult to get people who have no money involved with anything. In the past she has helped do some research for SEO purposes and doing some inputting but it was not really for her. Currently we are working together on another project which is 50% offline.

vemmamom 10-05-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidogden (Post 2837486)
Not sure that I qualify as a WAHM but I am trying to help my partner Jasmin to find something that is interesting and where she can earn money. We have moved to the Philippines about six months ago and it is very difficult to get people who have no money involved with anything. In the past she has helped do some research for SEO purposes and doing some inputting but it was not really for her. Currently we are working together on another project which is 50% offline.

Hi David! How nice of you to look on her behalf. I will PM you some information but feel free to get in touch 1st!

Plh4creations 04-07-2012 02:51 PM

Anyone from China in this forum?

Hello,

I was wondering if there are anyone from China in this forum.

skinnybodywraps 06-16-2012 10:46 AM

Welcome to everyone! I can't wait to meet all of you from around the world

vemmamom 06-16-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plh4creations (Post 2942068)
Hello,

I'm not from China but our company does business there!

Sym 06-29-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plh4creations (Post 2942068)
Hello,

I live in Shanghai and Hong Kong - it creates some interesting challenges working online!

switchtomomentis 07-19-2012 05:27 PM

Welcome! I'm sure you can find something here. Wahm is a great forum full of opportunities!

UniqueThrows4Less 08-11-2012 07:25 PM

Anyone in Australia?

We just opened to the Australian market once a client informed me that there are no "real" print throw blankets to choose from- she was willing to pay the shipping charge to ship from the US, so after a little research we decided to open our doors internationally as long as our suppliers cooperate (they each carry their own shipping policy, so if they ship overseas, we will as well)

I'd love to connect with our fabulous Aussies, advice on marketing their area and what is more in demand than others, etc... I look forward to hearing from you! ~Jorene, UniqueThrows4Less
:)

lisarulzzfox 08-12-2012 09:37 PM

Hello all the lovely people, this is Lisa from wonderful California. This is one of my favorite forum, i just love interacting with other moms, all the questions and threads posted in this forum are very interesting. I enjoy working in this forum. :)