Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Registered WAHM

Default interested in Vi

Hi I was just wondering what the start-up cost is and the monthly fee is. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2014, 03:02 PM
Registered WAHM

Default I can tell you more

Its a great company . I lost over 30 pounds at one point. I am just starting challenge again.I also sell it. The lady right above me ( my friend) actually makes a TON of money and qualified for the FREE BMW. Let me know if you would like to chat more.

[email protected]
Old 06-02-2014, 06:36 PM
RozPearcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMama4U View Post
Hi I was just wondering what the start-up cost is and the monthly fee is. Thanks!
For anyone else lurking ...The start up ranges from $140ish which includes a basic promoter kit and your initial challenge kit, to $999 for the extremely serious promoter who wants lots of product to give samples or resell and lots of beautiful materials to give to prospects. There is a middle package of $499 which is a good blend of the two.

There are important things to know if you want your business to be successful so if you do want to make a success of this you will want to talk to someone on the phone to make sure you get a kit aligned with your goals.

The monthly requirements are as cheap as free. You can get your monthly kit for free by referring 3 people who have your same kit or higher. If you don't get that then you need to have $125 on autoship to be commission eligible. There is a monthly back office charge that can be either free for a lite version, or $29 or $39...each have their features so you will want to discuss this too with someone before you join.

I have been with Vi for nearly 4 years now and have achieved 1 Star Ambassador...I have also lost 38 lbs 2 years ago and kept that off Amazing company and products. If you have any questions you can message me!
Old 06-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Grand WAHM

Vi is an awesome product. I have a friend who tried to lose weight for the longest time and nothing was ever that successful. With Vi, she lost about 50 pounds!