Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-24-2013, 07:17 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Smile Back on the Wagon! LoL

Hey everyone.

Yes, I know it's been awhile, but I'm back and re-committed. Anyone else been down that road before?

I started my first Challenge in Oct 12 with a goal of losing 25lbs by the New Year. I lost 8lbs, life and the Holiday Season came along. I let that interfere with my goals and fell off the wagon. ****PLONK**** :-(

I turned around and on New Year's Day, I'd gained 4lbs. One thing I'm thankful for is that even though I gained a few pounds, I never reached the weight I had when I committed myself to losing weight.

9 Jan 13: I started Project10 for the first time. Six months and many excuses later, I was firmly entrenched in a pothole in the Road of Good Intentions after falling off the wagon again. BBV didn't fail me... I failed MYSELF with my weight loss, however, I did lose 6 1/2 inches. I am exercising, building muscle, and fitting into clothes I haven't fit into in a good little while, but that didn't translate into losing all of my goal weight.

May 13: My youngest son heads off to Marine Corps Boot Camp. In one of his first letters to me he says he wants me to wear my old Army Uniform to his Graduation. YIKES!!!!

Now, it's July. I've tried on my uniform and only a few buttons can close. *GULP!*

Three weeks from Graduation and I'm SERIOUSLY getting back on the Wagon and re-committing myself to losing the weight. I'm joining Project10 to help me get past that first 10lb threshold. I'm looking forward having my son's Drill Instructors salute me when I show up looking smart in my Army Uniform as a Lieutenant Colonel. HOOAH!!

I'm re-committed to finishing this particular journey, earning an opportunity to sport a BBV "i LOST it" T-Shirt, and get entered into a chance to win $1,000.00 just for losing 10lbs. WooHoo!

Hugs and many continued Blessings,
Cynthia
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2013, 07:32 AM
Awesome WAHM

It sounds like you're back on track so that's a good thing! I'm sure you'll get a ton of support from your company and good for you.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:37 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Thanks Janette!! Definitely getting lots of support and camaraderie. Eventhough it was my fault, I don't feel as alone as I did before. The support was there all along. Silly me!
Old 11-26-2013, 01:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Default How is it going?

I noticed this and wanted to check up on you! How is it going??
Old 12-06-2013, 12:18 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherriefry View Post
I noticed this and wanted to check up on you! How is it going??
I have to say, I was afraid to step on the scale when I returned from my whirlwind, 11-day trip, for Thanksgiving. When I did the other day, even after all of the eating off my plan I did, I only gained 1 lb! I did not completely go overboard and I still drank my favorite Cafe Au Lait Vi Shake for Breakfast. But I can remember a time when Thanksgiving left me up atleast 5lbs. Ugh! Now, I'm back home and back on track. Love living the #ViLife!

Thanks for asking. Merry Christmas to you and yours,

Cynthia
Old 12-12-2013, 11:24 AM
RozPearcy

You know we support you Cynthia!!
Old 12-12-2013, 08:11 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Aww! Thanks Roz!

Good to "see" you again. lol

Cynthia

Tags
90 day challenge, bbv, body by vi, project10