Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-18-2011, 06:27 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Question Product is making me feel sick. How do you return your Visalus kit & cancel autoship?

I decided that I had to follow my heart and do what makes me happy, so I stepped back from Visalus and went with something that I felt was manageable along with my demanding full-time job. Just a personal decision I had to make. This business was becoming far too expensive for me and took too much time to work and since I have a 9-5 it just wasn't feasible.

The sucralose issue was just something I couldn't get past and I started to feel somewhat ill (headaches, fatigue, etc.) and wondered if it was the shakes. I blew it off until a bunch of other people told me they were experiencing the same symptoms. The shake mix seems to work well for some and not so well for others. I know many will say it's a "detox" period, but I've never had this with any other supplement that I've tried and know my body pretty well. I also know people who were a month into it and still feeling these so-called "detox" symptoms, so it struck me that maybe our bodies don't agree with the sucralose.

Anyhoo..

I went through the protocol....called the 877-Visalus number..emailed a "written" request to [email protected] for my autoship to be stopped....but was still charged and had the box sent to my house.

It's through UPS, so I'm a little stumped. I already have WAY too much ViSalus Sciences stuff in my house to consume this as well. I have hardly finished my previous packages and supplements. Needless to say, my card was charged $163. I'm a little confused because I canceled slightly in advance.

Can anyone tell me if there was anything that I should have done? I've never had a company charge me and send out my shipment after canceling my autoship, so perhaps there's something I missed.

Anyway,...wishing you all the best of luck! I truly hope everyone succeeds & reaches their goals. Don't be strangers and feel free to shoot me a PM here and there.

P.S. Linda...congrats on becoming a Moderator!!!

Good Night everyone...my Nyquil is kicking in FULL force!

Last edited by DeannaAmber; 09-25-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 06:53 PM
RozPearcy

Hey girl! You can cancel your autoship right in your back office, no need for a written request. It would have needed to be done at least 5 days in advance though as they start processing autoships that early. I have changed my autoship less than 5 days and it successfully changed but it might not always be the case.

Anyway why don't you call me tomorrow so we can get it sorted out? Thanks!
Old 09-18-2011, 07:15 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Thanks for helping Roz. I think I just need a pre-auth & can call them tomorrow, after all. Talk later. Glad to know Visalus has been easy for you to work with so hoping this is a smooth process for me.

Cold medicine is really making my loopy..so GTG. Talk later
Old 09-18-2011, 09:05 PM
WAHM Addict

Hey Dee, just saw your post here think you posted right after I stepped away. Looks like Roz answered your questions but if you need anything you can always send me a PM or email or even call me don't be a stranger!!

Good luck with your candles biz it is important that you follow your passion. Hope you feel better to being sick isn't fun at all.

~Linda
Old 09-25-2011, 02:22 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Hinkle View Post
Hey Dee, just saw your post here think you posted right after I stepped away. Looks like Roz answered your questions but if you need anything you can always send me a PM or email or even call me don't be a stranger!!

Good luck with your candles biz it is important that you follow your passion. Hope you feel better to being sick isn't fun at all.

~Linda
Thanks Linda. I was really happy choosing you as my sponsor with Visalus. You're great. Just had to make some decisions in life...and you already know this since we chat lots! :-p I hope everyone has the success that they desire! Take Care

Old 09-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Detailed Steps: Visalus Autoship - Change Date or Cancel

I know this is an older thread, but it deserves an step by step instruction manual for those who are still struggling with this. Visalus recently updated the Vi Net back office and some have been having trouble finding the Autoship section.

You can change or cancel your Visalus Body By Vi Autoship at any time.
Do so at least 4 days prior to your scheduled shipment to assure.

1. Log in to Visalus Vi Net back office. You'll need your username or ID number and your password. If you don't have these, you'll need to get back with the person who set up your account or call Visalus at 877-Visalus. Start at Visalus.com and click "login"

2. Go to the menu tab that says "Shop"

3. Click on "My Autoship"

4. Click the edit icon next to your order

5. Change the date in the drop down menu if you just want to do that - go to the bottom and save.

6. To cancel completely, find your kit in the product list, and change the "1" in the box to a "0". Scroll to the bottom and "save". Fill out the brief questions that appear.

7. Keep you username and password. You can easily order again in the future through this same account, for about one year.

Hope this helps,

Deborah Tutnauer
www.DeborahTutnauer.com