Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-18-2011, 07:25 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Question

Hi Everyone!

I started my challenge 6 days ago and am loving my results so far! I wasn't planning on promoting the challenge at all, just wanted to try the product. Now that I've used it, I'm becoming more interested in promoting it as well. So can anyone share how they got started? Did you first refer people to get free product and then sign up as a distributor or just jump in to being a distributor? I have quite a bit of weight to lose (50lbs) so I sort of feel like I need to have a sizeable amount of weight loss before I can promote it, does that make sense? Any advice would be SO appreciated!

Thanks!
Abby
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 11:14 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I started 5 days ago. I'm delighted with the results so far. Day I joined I hopped on Twitter to promote it. And my blog. And Facebook.

Every time I catch an acquaintance outside I tell them about it and give them a little flyer that tells them about the site and to call me if they want to attend a challenge party. When I get my nerve up and have some better pics (before and an awesome after) I'm going to do something with those pics and actually go door to door.

I'm also using my hubby, lol. So far he's gotten quite a bit of interest at his workplace and I'm telling him to invite them for a challenge party. One guy is too afraid of the cost to be a distributor but is interested in the products, another just wants to maintain his weight, another wants to lose but isn't interested in money, and one bouncing on the fence but leaning to just products. And of course there's their wives, sisters, brothers, fathers, moms, etc. So trying to get them all in one spot which isn't easy!

But it helps because we're excited about it (my enthusiasm is catching to hubby who then is catching others up in it) and I've lost an inch in my thighs and waist already, sleep better, feel better, no headaches, no feeling lethargic - so that really speaks to them.

If you're feeling good, channel that and let them know! Online or offline. People grab onto those little things I have found and it really gets their attention. So anything positive share it.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:12 AM
Awesome WAHM

I joined before trying the challenge.. I agree with ccook.. we are our best advertisement.. Now that I have been on the challenge 5 weeks and down 3 pants size.. I am telling everyone..
Old 03-19-2011, 05:32 AM
RozPearcy

Welcome to the folder Abby and congratulations on making the decision to change things for the better for your health!

I got started promoting the challenge first while losing my weight and getting healthy at the same time. What you will find will start happening is that people are going to ask you what you are doing to lose the weight. They will also want to try it.

I just had someone join yesterday who told me last year she did the HCG diet and had great results with it and she helped so many people get started with it by referring them to a website and showing them how it worked. The thing was though that she made NO money with it! So now by promoting this challenge she will be able to create an income from home with it, while helping those that she knows and loves (and many others too) to get healthy.

So at the very least you can get your product for free by having your own challenge party...but it's inevitable that you will find people that will want to promote it as well.

I think you'll find the same thing with others that will post here . Best wishes with your decision!