OMG !!!!! Had to share

• I have been on the vi-pak since Wednesday and I have to share that my taste buds are waking up.. I make my coffee the same everyday and the last two mornings it is way to sweet.. I keep adding more coffee to it.. Yeah my body is saying I don't need the sugar.... and no pms cravings... YEAH BABY !!!!!!!!!!!
  • That's awesome Lisa! I've heard some crazy testimonials to the vi-pak...a distributor on our team has said that the shakes has helped her sons' back pain diminish and her husbands shoulder pain from a logging accident diminish as well!

For me since I'm relatively healthy with no major pains or illnesses have noticed that I don't "need" that afternoon nap at all, and that I have a greater clarity and focus to get more done. With two small kiddos that REALLY helps lol!

Let's keep the testimonials growing here because we know how great these vitamins are and how much they help!!
  • LOL I hear you Roz.. I am 44 with a 3 year old and watch another 3 year old.. they are now at the point where if you give them a nap they are up late and if you don't you want to start drinking.. So, I need all the energy I can get.. I have seen testimonals about the vipak working great for people who have ringing in the ears .. I know I am sleeping better also.