WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash) (https://www.wahm.com/forum/virtualbee-formerly-keyforcash-91/)
-   -   Anyone been paid for Feb 1 payout? (https://www.wahm.com/forum/virtualbee-formerly-keyforcash-91/774952-anyone-been-paid-feb-1-payout.html)

Dieseldaddy 02-06-2019 04:09 PM

Anyone been paid for Feb 1 payout?

I sent an email asking when to except to be paid but no answer yet.

LadyMia 02-06-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dieseldaddy (Post 3301657)
I sent an email asking when to except to be paid but no answer yet.

I'm assuming you mean pay for work that was done the end of January, which would be January 15 to the 31st. They may pay out in a few days. I didn't make payout for that period, so I don't have a payment coming.

Did you send them the statement back that they asked for? They need permission to access your information on Dwolla.

Gretchen Wall-Franklin 02-07-2019 01:48 AM

I haven't received payout yet. Hope it's soon, need that money!

mapaige 02-07-2019 06:20 AM

I received payment but it was for the wrong amount.

Dieseldaddy 02-07-2019 06:53 AM

I got my payout too. My account with Lionbridge is showing money owed to me for 2/16/19???

AL2 02-07-2019 08:03 AM

I didn't get paid yet. I did sign that email they needed.

AL2 02-08-2019 06:48 AM

Still waiting to be paid.

Gretchen Wall-Franklin 02-09-2019 12:13 AM

Smdh! This is generic *** response I received when inquiring about payment.

Resolved : Payments are scheduled twice per month on the 2nd and the 16th and can take up to 10 days to process. US workers must have a balance of $30 or more in order to receive a payout. Non-US workers must have a balance of $10 in order to receive a payout. If your account contains less than $30 or $10 respectively on the payout date, you will not receive a payout for that payout period. The payment is a total of all the payouts you have made in the previous two weeks. If you ever choose to leave the program, your account will be paid in full, even if it contains less than your required threshold. If you have not received a payment that was scheduled, it is probably because you havenít claimed it on a certain time. Once a payment has been made available to you, you should receive an email from Dwolla or PayPal to sign up for an account (if you have not already done so) and retrieve your payment. You must use the same email address with Dwolla or PayPal as you use to sign in to The Smart Crowd or your payment will not reach you. For help with setting up your Dwolla account, please contact Dwolla Support. For help with setting up your PayPal account, please contact PayPal Support.

LadyMia 02-09-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gretchen Wall-Franklin (Post 3301694)
Smdh! This is generic *** response I received when inquiring about payment.

Resolved : Payments are scheduled twice per month on the 2nd and the 16th and can take up to 10 days to process. US workers must have a balance of $30 or more in order to receive a payout. Non-US workers must have a balance of $10 in order to receive a payout. If your account contains less than $30 or $10 respectively on the payout date, you will not receive a payout for that payout period. The payment is a total of all the payouts you have made in the previous two weeks. If you ever choose to leave the program, your account will be paid in full, even if it contains less than your required threshold. If you have not received a payment that was scheduled, it is probably because you havenít claimed it on a certain time. Once a payment has been made available to you, you should receive an email from Dwolla or PayPal to sign up for an account (if you have not already done so) and retrieve your payment. You must use the same email address with Dwolla or PayPal as you use to sign in to The Smart Crowd or your payment will not reach you. For help with setting up your Dwolla account, please contact Dwolla Support. For help with setting up your PayPal account, please contact PayPal Support.

And that is crazy for them to send a canned response with outdated information, as they seem to no longer send emails when payments are made. And they pay us to our bank accounts through Dwolla's new platform. We don't have to log into Dwolla to claim or request payments anymore. I think there is a malfunction with the way payments are being done now. Hope they resolve it soon and people get paid and their correct amounts.

Gretchen Wall-Franklin 02-11-2019 06:09 AM

Still no payment for February 1st. Hope we're not back in the habit of not paying people! Ive emailed through support and got the answer above. Ive also emailed ryan with no response. Ugh!!!