Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-14-2022, 10:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Bits and Pieces

I'm grateful for these bits of work today, because I was able to squeak in over the payout line before the end of the pay period!

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 10-15-2022 at 08:25 AM. Reason: removed symbol usage in title
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2022, 12:40 PM
Super WAHM

Been some descent steady work for the past hr or two. I was happy to make it to $100!!!!
Old 10-14-2022, 12:57 PM
WAHM Regular

It was so funny that right after I posted about the little bits of work the steady stream started. Good times!
Old 10-14-2022, 01:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking

I just logged into the website about two hours ago and I was happy to see easy to read snippets today! I am so happy to see snippets like this! Keep up the good work KFC! You rock!!! Happy Friday weekend to all and happy keyboarding!
Old 10-15-2022, 07:51 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmw1213 View Post
I'm grateful for these bits of work today, because I was able to squeak in over the payout line before the end of the pay period!
Glad to see you and Retired in NC made payout. I wasn't as fortunate. There hadn't been much evening work this past pay period and that disabled me from making payout. I had hoped there would be some work on today, so that maybe I could try to get there. But I would need for there to be non-stop snippets for at least 2 hours in order to get to the payout amount of $30. Oh well, maybe next pay period I will make it.

Happy Saturday all.
Old 10-15-2022, 10:11 AM
Super WAHM

Lady Mia, I remember when I was working a day job, how hard it was to make payout this time of the year. I don't have much else to do but watch for work to show up. I have noticed it has been really early in the morning.
Old 10-15-2022, 12:42 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
Lady Mia, I remember when I was working a day job, how hard it was to make payout this time of the year. I don't have much else to do but watch for work to show up. I have noticed it has been really early in the morning.
OK, thanks for letting me know. I will be available days next week, as I am off a few days from the B&M. So, I will check in and hopefully I can get enough work to make it to payout the next time around.

Happy Saturday to you and enjoy the rest of the weekend.