Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-08-2022, 11:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Form 1099 Question

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the "1099 Form" that is given out around tax time each year. I don't think that I ever filled out a "W9 Form" after I was hired by "KeyForCash" several years ago. I anticipate that I will be making $600 or more this year. I have emailed "KeyForCash" several times within the last two weeks in regard to my question and I haven't received any response from them so far. I have always received emails from "KeyForCash" in the past, so I don't think that is the issue here. I always receive my payments on time, usually within 3 days of payout, and any notifications of when work is available. Does anyone have another email address that I could use to contact them? I have tried [email protected] and [email protected], and I have not received a response from either one of these emails. Both of these emails have been added to my "safe senders list" in my email inbox, so I should be receiving emails from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know they can be slow sometimes in responding to emails. They have always responded in the past to any questions that I have had.

Any help in resolving this issue is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Diamond500; 09-08-2022 at 12:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2022, 07:22 PM
Super WAHM

I only know of the one we were emailed in January for 2021.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:35 AM
Super WAHM

As I recall, and its been many many years, you probably filled out a form when you were hired. I get a 1099 every year as long as I make over $600 in that year. Have you ever made over the $600 before this year? They have always been good about getting them to us in a timely manner.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Hello everyone, here is an update. I got an email from them yesterday. I didn't check my junk email folder and the email was in there. They told me that they have my information to send me a "1099 Form" if I make $600 or more per year. They said that have all the information they need to send me a "Form1099" in the future. Apparently, this was done when I signed up with "KeyForCash." I anticipate on making over $600 for the year within the next two months, assuming that there is work available for me to key. Thanks "NotAMomJohn" and "Retired in NC" for your replies to my question, I really appreciate your help! Have a great weekend!

Last edited by Diamond500; 09-09-2022 at 07:41 PM.
Old 09-13-2022, 01:17 PM
WAHM Regular

Default -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond500 View Post
Hello everyone, here is an update. I got an email from them yesterday. I didn't check my junk email folder and the email was in there. They told me that they have my information to send me a "1099 Form" if I make $600 or more per year. They said that have all the information they need to send me a "Form1099" in the future. Apparently, this was done when I signed up with "KeyForCash." I anticipate on making over $600 for the year within the next two months, assuming that there is work available for me to key. Thanks "NotAMomJohn" and "Retired in NC" for your replies to my question, I really appreciate your help! Have a great weekend!
Welcome to the world of self-employment tax with our 1099-NEC!
Old 09-13-2022, 06:26 PM
Super WAHM

Yeah dont mean to brag but I think this year will be my best with KFC. And I've been with them from the beginning. I really can't think of a year when I didn't make enough to get a 1099 tax form. Anyway, don't forget to turn it in. They are usually pretty prompt with getting them out.