Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2022, 09:05 AM
Your_IT_Imaging_Guy's Avatar
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 460
Default Some Work Available - 8/19/22

We've got some more backlogged work coming in now, which should keep everyone a little busy into the weekend. Like before, you may run into some poor quality snippets that need to be skipped, but there should be good stuff mixed in there too.

We'll load up everything we can and hopefully have a busy weekend for everyone.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2022, 09:18 AM
AL2's Avatar
AL2 AL2 is offline
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
We've got some more backlogged work coming in now, which should keep everyone a little busy into the weekend. Like before, you may run into some poor quality snippets that need to be skipped, but there should be good stuff mixed in there too.

We'll load up everything we can and hopefully have a busy weekend for everyone.

Thanks!
Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2022, 10:02 AM
Retired in NC's Avatar
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 353
Default

Thank you Thank you Thank you IT GUY for the update! Did I tell you Thank You!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2022, 12:06 PM
Diamond500's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 129
Talking

Thank you "IT GUY" for the updates! It's been a good run today so far! I have been typing since 8 a.m. and my fingers are now tired and sore from typing most of the morning and the early afternoon, and I am now calling it quits for the day. It's been a good six hours of steady work. I'll leave the rest of the work to the rest of the "Key For Cash" crew for the rest of the day. Happy Friday and happy keyboarding to everyone at "Key For Cash!"

Last edited by Diamond500; 08-19-2022 at 12:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2022, 08:56 PM
LadyMia's Avatar
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond500 View Post
Thank you "IT GUY" for the updates! It's been a good run today so far! I have been typing since 8 a.m. and my fingers are now tired and sore from typing most of the morning and the early afternoon, and I am now calling it quits for the day. It's been a good six hours of steady work. I'll leave the rest of the work to the rest of the "Key For Cash" crew for the rest of the day. Happy Friday and happy keyboarding to everyone at "Key For Cash!"
It's still going strong at 11:56 PM EST. I am calling it a night. It was a pleasant surprise to log in and find the queues hopping. Hopefully there will be some in the morning.

Nite all.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2022, 03:38 PM
Retired in NC's Avatar
Super WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 353
Default

Was a day full of keying. Some good and a lot bad but it was work! 5:35 (CST) and it appears to be done!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2022, 03:55 PM
cola1016's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 72
Default

Yep, looks like it's done, just finished at 554pm cst. Thankful to make $50 bucks between last night and today, didn't realize there was work until around 8pm last night lol.

Here's to hoping there's another chunk before the end of the pay period!

Enjoy your weekend ladies and gents.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-20-2022, 06:05 PM
LadyMia's Avatar
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cola1016 View Post
Yep, looks like it's done, just finished at 554pm cst. Thankful to make $50 bucks between last night and today, didn't realize there was work until around 8pm last night lol.

Here's to hoping there's another chunk before the end of the pay period!

Enjoy your weekend ladies and gents.
Oh, I missed it, but glad you all were able to get some typing in. Wasn't feeling well, so needed to rest. Hopefully more work will come in soon, before the month's end. I am not even to the payout amount.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off