Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-12-2022, 11:54 AM
Super WAHM

Default Longing for the busy days!

I can't believe how much time I spend on KeyForCash until there is no work! What's everyone doing with their free time now?
I actually have two projects going. One is scanning all the recipes I have collected over the years and putting them in a file. Two I started working on a family tree! This has become fun but frustrating project.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2022, 02:20 PM
Super WAHM

I was about to post a thread asking about it. I've been away from home and before that I was getting ready to leave. Kind of glad to hear I haven't missed much. But yeah, before that I was pretty stir crazy without work.
Old 08-14-2022, 03:14 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
I can't believe how much time I spend on KeyForCash until there is no work! What's everyone doing with their free time now?
I actually have two projects going. One is scanning all the recipes I have collected over the years and putting them in a file. Two I started working on a family tree! This has become fun but frustrating project.
I devote more time to another egg I have that I usually neglect when KFC is brimming with work. Longing for the flood gates to open up again though at KFC, as the work is more fun to do.
Old 08-14-2022, 04:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking

Looking forward to typing more snippets in the near future! I have been busy with a few survey gigs that I have been working on since the slow down. I make about the same amount of money per month doing surveys as well as what I do for "Key For Cash." To me, every bit of work helps, even if it's not high pay. I am hoping for more typing work on Monday morning! Happy Sunday evening to all!

Last edited by Diamond500; 08-14-2022 at 04:27 PM.
Old 08-15-2022, 03:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I mystery shop to help make ends meet. I've tried during surveys in the past but I never made much money with them. Are there any survey sites that you recommend? Thx
Old 08-16-2022, 06:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Prize Rebel, Survey Junkie, Inbox Dollars, and Swagbucks are good ones to try for extra cash. You won't get rich, but it's extra cash which really helps a lot if you need money for living expenses or whatever else you need the money for. InstaGC is another good survey site that I hear is good for earning extra cash, but I have never tried that survey site yet. "KeyforCash" the data entry job, is my main gig that I do when working from home. When that gig gets slow or little or no work, I do surveys and other tasks on a few other sites that I occasionally do work for. If you have several "work at home gigs" that you work on every month, the money can add up to a decent amount of money each month fairly quickly, depending on how much time and effort you want to put into it. I like it and I enjoy it and I can work a flexible schedule and I can work when I want to. I hope this helps, and good luck to you if you decide to do surveys.

Old 08-16-2022, 08:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks, Diamond, for the info. I think I'll check out the sites you mentioned and see if I can make a few bucks.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

That's great news! I get rejected sometimes when I do the surveys, but I just go on to the next survey or take a break and come back to it later. Some of the survey sites also have other tasks you can try like watching videos, playing video games or reading emails.
Old 08-17-2022, 07:00 AM
WAHM Addict

Yes, waiting for the busy time to come back also. Was keying for a few minutes this morning, but now it looks as if the well is dry at 10:00 a.m. EST. Welp, that didn't last long.
Old 08-17-2022, 08:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Yes. It's going to be hard to make payout this time.